Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

@dinsgter

Thank you so much for inviting me to this awesome team of awesome posters and helping me enjoy my most successful and happiest season at SFA, even if we didn't win the flag, I just had so much fun and delight with the banter and playing alongside the crazy gang Roysters.

It was a real honour and privilege to be your teammate, even for only a short time, and I wish you nothing but the best for the future, both in SFA and life generally.

Don't be a stranger now Buddy

thank-you-i-appreciate-you.gif

View attachment 1452367

Itsmyshow Award - Spammiest Poster

View attachment 1452371

Well well well what do we have here? Last season Mooch wrote the following in response to Mobbs winning the IMS.

The spammiest poster award is always a bit controversial at the BJO. The club ethos is to encourage participation but that posting numbers are not the be all and end all of contribution. And our winner in season 32 has some very strong views on that.

Which is why we can say that every single one of our heroes 2,395 posts in season 32 was quality; each one a stitch in a rich tapestry of stories, historian obsession with Eastern European sport, and mostly weirdness.

So there's no doubt the heart and soul of the Roys would have heeded those words and pulled back a tad. I mean you would have thought so.

It's really no surprise dear Mobbs went for 2421 posts or 142 posts per week during the H&A. Even more incredible seeing between rounds 5-9 he only posted between 9-47 times. Every other week was over 100 though so when he got his eye in he went on to get a big score. To put it into more perspective dear Mobbs posted 50 times more per week than Wosh in second and more than double than yours truly in third.

Despite such despicable behaviour we all love you Mobbs and wouldn't have it any other way. "Grats" on winning another Itsmyshow award.
Hahahaha enjoy your spammer Tigerturbulance !

ALL SFA nominations:

Congratulations to our nominees for S33. We had many players having fantastic seasons and could have easily had a few more nominations had we been allowed.

View attachment 1452451

Zevon , hotchilli , zackah , Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Elmer_Judd

Further congratulations to Elmer_Judd for his first ever All Sweet FA selection.

View attachment 1452452

View attachment 1452454

Thanks so much Teddy, can honestly say I wasn't expecting this honour, and it's one I wouldn't have gotten without all of my fantastic teammates:)

Does anyone get a special badge for your profile for making the SFA AA Team (asking for myself) :) ?

Due to TedDougChris apparently needing to catch a plane or something, I was unable to keep pace and omitted to include a highlight from Round 5.

Well, that worked out well, because the highlighted player was Wosh , who wasn't here then. But now she is, so here she is in a considerable proportion of her glory. Unlock additional glory via the gift shoppe!

View attachment 1452431
Love 😍😍😍😍

Done! Terrific work TedDougChris thanks for putting it together again and making sure everyone has a fun wrap up to the season 👍🏻 These things are work and we’re grateful.
Love the little clips Mobbs haha nice touch! Arn’t you clever learning how to internet and all…you’ve come so far since you’ve been associated with me :)
We’ll have you up and SMS’ing next!
Thanks for pitching in Dingster and Mooch with the write ups, always outstanding contributors when s**t needs to be done.

My fav parts of the season

Winning the Grand Final
Mobbs falling asleep 7 minutes before the GF started
thewizardmelon melting about the GF
#WOSHMOBBSDING
#WOSHMOBBSDINGPREMIERS 😎
zackah getting a donut
Mooch being fabulous

Dickey Mouse
tigs2010 losing Wimbledon
The LG pm
The team pm
Carrots
fitzroybowiedog jumping in for finals and slaying

And everything else!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I did know the answer seeing her but it also says it on the scoreboard on the GIF 😏
Jebus man, the whole point of gifs is you don’t have to read them

5763EB2D-921F-4ECF-A0DC-17C7C625FB19.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back