Official Match Thread S23 Round 11: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Bears are barely hanging in the 8, thanks mostly to Matera leaving the sheet on the line a few Thursdays ago. The Bombers are looking okay with 5-4 and a draw. Jesus these previews are boring to type. One to go after this.

Did you know that Johnny Cash's family refused to allow "Ring of Fire" to be used in an advertisement for hemorrhoid-relief? I just found that out before.

keysbombersbears.png

Bears by 36pts.

TEAMSHEETS MUST BE IN BY 11:59PM AEST ON THURSDAY

There will be no Werewolf, I assume people thought I would be modding… * that noise.

z8m84.gif

HaroLad flailing his arms helplessly in the middle back.

Well the Bombers have travelled from their desert to the glorious and fertile lands of Nevad...Yet another desert.

The Bears, hey? . I always look forward to this game. Coming up against the old foes. Another classic encounter, no doubt...

I actually have no idea who they are. I just like to sound as though I know stuff. I really don't know anything...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't know anything...
You really have figured this league out quick haven't you, we all know nothing.
Well we all know Haro's a campaigner unfit to lead ;)

The Doctor will kick a bag again this weekend, you drug laden camel fornicators should take the towel from you head now and begin tofashion a chastity belt from it.
Sorry I've morphed into Richo now so all I have to look forward to is an unimpressive media career surrounded by buffoons then the sweet release of death. Yay me! You jealous?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back