Podcast S24 Official Podcast - Expression of Interest, Requests and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve always pictured you as one of those random dudes on chat roulette just banging one out
I was nutting one out to a cam show a few weeks ago, decided to check the chat halfway through and saw that there was an intense political argument going on.

nice

Last edited:

I have no idea what type, I was genuinely asking because I recall something about you once again doing podcasts.

Ah, I thought you were playing along...

I did plan on it but I wanted to let Haro run unencumbered. Maybe next season. I can't even marry times to get on his one.

Ah, I thought you were playing along...

I did plan on it but I wanted to let Haro run unencumbered. Maybe next season. I can't even marry times to get on his one.
Good luck champ, if the people are faced between picking me or you we both know who will come off second best.

Pleased to announce the branding for the next millennia.

The logo
full

And the cover image that will be used for iTunes etc.
full

Pleased to announce the branding for the next millennia.

The logo
full

And the cover image that will be used for iTunes etc.
full
Does the black represent the BC?

I am delighted to announce that Noobz0r will be my co-host going forward, and that this Wednesday night the Grand Final podcast will be recorded.

Our panel for Wednesday will be BRAB and TheCoach16.

If anyone has any questions please send them through PM. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am delighted to announce that Noobz0r will be my co-host going forward, and that this Wednesday night the Grand Final podcast will be recorded.

Our panel for Wednesday will be BRAB and TheCoach16.

If anyone has any questions please send them through PM. Thank you.

You want a speacial guest

Is the podcast posted somewhere other than the SFA forums? I'm just wondering because HaroLad keeps kindly informing me in this thread about all the podcasts he's been recording with these great panels, but I haven't actually heard one all season? Thanks for the help guys :)

-AngryRanga

Remove this Banner Ad

Back