Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep fueling that fire. If you stand far enough back you'll only suffer second-degree burns.

They do now...

His research was quite impressive. The Dragons could use someone who can string a couple of sentences together. Well, to be honest, the Dragons could use someone who turns up.
tenor%20(8).gif

They do now...
:( yes sadly, if there's one regret ....it's probably that we've given exposure and infamy to a nobody

His research was quite impressive. The Dragons could use someone who can string a couple of sentences together. Well, to be honest, the Dragons could use someone who turns up.
Research ....no research went into that OP ....it was similar to a lot of your OP threads :p

We don't need a lot of Dragons to turn up ....we have you as a proxy

Well well well if it isn't the poster Blacky banned in our last matchup. How's things? Still a piece of s**t?

Edit: that came off at a legit dig. I completely mean it a joking tone of voice just In case you thought I was serious.
You really shouldn't talk about mods like that.

Just demonstrating how to quote properly.

You're welcome. :cool:
:p Not falling for that ruse ...a disguise for a call to arms, by posters that have drifted away from the heard

I'm still coming to grips with this multi-posting :huh:

And how bad the thread was, that actually had good contributions and good spirit all week

I admit the only team I'd do that to is the Demons. Mainly because they bore me and make my phone lag with bad gifs.

How are you fellow rookie?

That's the way I saw it too. It was actually funny that no one could see that.
Unfortunately it was yet another opportunity to take aim at the Dragons .....and other teams were quick to jump on, it didn't matter the merits of the argument ....it was pure Dragon bashing

I admit the only team I'd do that to is the Demons. Mainly because they bore me and make my phone lag with bad gifs.

How are you fellow rookie?
Really good thanks .....if I'm to admit a failing, i do probably post too many gifs ...forgetting that many are responding from phones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately it was yet another opportunity to take aim at the Dragons .....and other teams were quick to jump on, it didn't matter the merits of the argument ....it was pure Dragon bashing
It's the same posters every time too... They need some new material now.

Really good thanks .....if I'm to admit a failing, i do probably post too many gifs ...forgetting that many are responding from phones

I have seen a distinct improvement in your posts since you've started to rely on a war of words as opposed to gif spam in all fairness. You've come a long way kid ;)

I don't mind a good gif (Hatchy1992 nailed it!) But just can't deal with pages of them.

I believe in you! I challenge you to not post a gif this entire game. Do you accept or are you Yella?

You don't need a lot of Dragons to turn up because you can handle 200 posts of nothing on your own
Awe Barry ....I thought i could at least count on you

You do realise the week B4 , I only had one post in the gameday thread ......terrible thread may I say

I have seen a distinct improvement in your posts since you've started to rely on a war of words as opposed to gif spam in all fairness. You've come a long way kid ;)

I don't mind a good gif (Hatchy1992 nailed it!) But just can't deal with pages of them.

I believe in you! I challenge you to not post a gif this entire game. Do you accept or are you Yella?
Nah I'll be posting gif's to get a point across ....but will absolutely not bombard the thread, as you've made some good points

That is the challenge

Oh good.

What do they say about young boys hitting girls ....it's a pubescent boy's way of expressing his admiration for a girl
True, but thats one theory, another is that they're jealous cus they ain't us.

Back