Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Shanghai Stadium, China (House Of Gumby)

The top attraction in Shanghai is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It is totally your choice what you get up to in the showers after the match.
Is that like the time the 7 dwarves were having a bath, and they all felt happy, so Happy got out?

Is that like the time the 7 dwarves were having a bath, and they all felt happy, so Happy got out?

I say Phil it was so cold in Melbourne this morning I saw a dog stuck to a fire hydrant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes the grammar nazis are usually all over peeps for s**t like that
grammarnazi2.gif
You forgot the full stop...

I come from a stupid family. My Dad worked in the bank and they caught him stealing pens.

It was so cold in Adelaide, that I blew my nose, and my hankie froze!!!!

My mother in law is so stupid, she stared at a cup of orange juice for 12 hours because it said “concentrate".

My mother in law is so stupid, she stared at a cup of orange juice for 12 hours because it said “concentrate".
My mother in law was severely embarrassed recently. She bought a stick deodorant, but misunderstood the instructions, which read, "Remove cap, push up bottom." The poor thing could hardly walk for days........

My mother in law was severely embarrassed recently. She bought a stick deodorant, but misunderstood the instructions, which read, "Remove cap, push up bottom." The poor thing could hardly walk for days........

My mother in law is a terrible cook, can't cook to save herself. I was over there last week and whatever she was cooking smelled so bad, I saw a bunch of flys get together and fix the hole in the window screen.

My mother in law is a terrible cook, can't cook to save herself. I was over there last week and whatever she was cooking smelled so bad, I saw a bunch of flys get together and fix the hole in the window screen.
My missus bought a tin of treacle pudding last week. Unfortunately she misunderstood the instructions on the label, "Before opening, stand in boiling water for twenty minutes." The bandages come off next week.

My missus bought a tin of treacle pudding last week. Unfortunately she misunderstood the instructions on the label, "Before opening, stand in boiling water for twenty minutes." The bandages come off next week.

At least your misses can be bothered going shopping. Mine is so lazy, when she has a cold, she sticks her nose out the window and lets the wind blow it.

Hello team, and oppos. It took some digging, but I've finally made my way to China. How the bloody hell are ya?

Back