Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Headless, never mind. I got this.

View attachment 830725
Go for it buddy, but I don’t know that Headless is that kind of guy. You know the regular “respond to someone because they posted a routine gif from a originally ignored but now pop cult movie” guy.

I don’t fully understand ‘less. Perhaps nobody really does. But from what I know of him, and this knowledge has been painstakingly acquired over years, I think he is more subtle then either of us can fully understand

Correct friend Wonder Ding. Do you like Woodford Reserve?

I would like to clarify, I had coral trout t for dinner not shapes
I would have happily partaken in such a feast washed down by a fine bourbon. This has indeed tickled my fancy.

Mrs M bought me a tube of the Sausage and Onion Pringles. They're s**t too.
You’re know what’s awesome?

Fererro Rocher
Toblerone
Ben and Jerries salted caramel core ice cream
A good creme brûlée
Fishing

You’re know what’s awesome?

Fererro Rocher
Toblerone
Ben and Jerries salted caramel core ice cream
A good creme brûlée
Fishing
Dark Toblerone hits the spot for me.

Dear Headless, PG suggested I go for it and have a great time. Then she said oyster which has clear sexual suggestions. Please advise. Your pal Ding

You just don't understand Proper Gander.

I don’t fully understand her, either. Perhaps nobody really does. But from what I know of her - and this knowledge has been painstakingly acquired over years - I think she is more subtle than either of us can fully understand.

You just don't understand Proper Gander.

I don’t fully understand her, either. Perhaps nobody really does. But from what I know of her - and this knowledge has been painstakingly acquired over years - I think she is more subtle than either of us can fully understand.
Oh get stuffed and don’t be a tool.

im too sozzled to deal with you right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you (West Coast) Wonder(s) why I leave.
Cmon less. I know I don’t need to tell you to toughen up because there is a tiny part of you that really is tough, yeah?

Sozzled. Good word. So much nicer to get sozzled than to get plastered.

Or squiffly (no idea how you’re supposed to spell squiwiffley).
I confess I dont mind plastered or squiffy, but sozzled is my preferred term. Sounds like every word I have tried to say, on any topic, in the past 30 minutes

I confess I dont mind plastered or squiffy, but sozzled is my preferred term. Sounds like every word I have tried to say, on any topic, in the past 30 minutes
Squiffy ... yes, I’ve heard people use squiffy.

Maybe I made up squiffley (squif-el-ee)? I thought everyone said it but I just tried to google it and there don’t seem to be many references to it.

Squiffy ... yes, I’ve heard people use squiffy.

Maybe I made up squiffley (squif-el-ee)? I thought everyone said it but I just tried to google it and there don’t seem to be many references to it.
I honestly believe that squiffley might be your own invention

Remove this Banner Ad

Back