Media S30 Mid-Season Survey RESULTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I get tagged in this thread I get sadder.

FicysrI.png

some think @Chipmunk and @SweetD will take over the comp
And those some may be the smartest in the League, Chippy and Sweet know what the leagues about and how to engage, with our hearts and our minds

Part C - Opinions

Should there be expansion in the next 2 seasons?

View attachment 991109

This one kind of surprised me. After the chaos that was the Serpents and Vamps bid, I thought there would be a strong push for "NO". Last season, over half said NO to expansion, 34% said yes. This was pre Serpents/Vamps bid.

Now there's a whopping 67% saying yes to expansion and just over a quarter saying no.

I wonder what the data would look like if you removed the votes of anyone who was involved in the Serpents or Vampires bids?

I wonder what the data would look like if you removed the votes of anyone who was involved in the Serpents or Vampires bids?

Was going to look into this but it's an interesting question.

The other thing to keep in mind was last time there was a survey expansion wasn't on an agenda so now we've had a taste of an attempt, added to the disclaimer "over the next two seasons", it's understandable that people would spend more time thinking about it.

It's like the admin question, how many people voted ND before the two applicants were known?

Every time I get tagged in this thread I get sadder.

FicysrI.png
At least you didn't get tagged, get your hopes up, then realise it's for when you voted yourself as next admin :(

Was going to look into this but it's an interesting question.

The other thing to keep in mind was last time there was a survey expansion wasn't on an agenda so now we've had a taste of an attempt, added to the disclaimer "over the next two seasons", it's understandable that people would spend more time thinking about it.

It's like the admin question, how many people voted ND before the two applicants were known?

Did you even complete the survey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you even complete the survey?

No, because I think the survey is stupid to run until every club has played each other and key facts about the season (such as admin participants) are known. Otherwise the results are flawed.

No, because I think the survey is stupid to run until every club has played each other and key facts about the season (such as admin participants) are known. Otherwise the results are flawed.

tbf, the first bit is due to the silly fixture. It's been going a month and we still haven't played every club.

If I waited, then by the time I get results out it's end of season and completely pointless.

tbf, the first bit is due to the silly fixture. It's been going a month and we still haven't played every club.

If I waited, then by the time I get results out it's end of season and completely pointless.

Correct.

The survey's a bit of a pat on the back but it's not really a serious thing anyway is it? The intake is pretty low comparative to the numbers in the league. It's like the expansion question, watch that get used in the next season or so as a reason for new clubs to push ahead but it was 67% of what, 28 people that did the survey? That wouldn't even fill a team.

Don't get me wrong, I love the survey as an institution but it's had its day in the current climate. A post season tool? Would be a ripper.

I think any survey in which I was voted best poster at the Royals and second funniest in the league is actually extremely relevant and valid and indicative of the pulse of the league at large, thanks.

Correct.

The survey's a bit of a pat on the back but it's not really a serious thing anyway is it? The intake is pretty low comparative to the numbers in the league. It's like the expansion question, watch that get used in the next season or so as a reason for new clubs to push ahead but it was 67% of what, 28 people that did the survey? That wouldn't even fill a team.

Don't get me wrong, I love the survey as an institution but it's had its day in the current climate. A post season tool? Would be a ripper.

It's out of my hands now Filth.

It's now in the hands of Antonio BlueVein who offered, I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back