Media S30 Mid-Season Survey RESULTS

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth Wizard does tend to be awfully negative, I suppose he would be used to it.
It's a defence mechanism. Knowing that he was unlikely to be as popular as he once was, he preemptively discredited the survey. Kinda like Trump does.

I think any survey in which I was voted best poster at the Royals and second funniest in the league is actually extremely relevant and valid and indicative of the pulse of the league at large, thanks.
Guess I know where I'm throwing my money for the beez!

It's a defence mechanism. Knowing that he was unlikely to be as popular as he once was, he preemptively discredited the survey. Kinda like Trump does.

How's this for Trumpian?

I'll cry to sleep tonight on my pillow of Melania upset that 10% of the league voted in a survey and said they liked some of my beloved teammates more than me.

Sounds like a certain Wizard doesn't share your faith

He's skeptical about the Xenu story but I know he at least respects my beliefs and one day I know he'll accept my offer to check his thetan levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's perks though, right? Katie Holmes' kids do bear a striking resemblance to you I hear.

Actually, it's Kirstie Alley's kids.

:(

How's this for Trumpian?

I'll cry to sleep tonight on my pillow of Melania upset that 10% of the league voted in a survey and said they liked some of my beloved teammates more than me.

That is pretty close to Trumpian.
Probably could of referred to it as a fake survey

No, because I think the survey is stupid to run until every club has played each other and key facts about the season (such as admin participants) are known. Otherwise the results are flawed.
The results are rock f*cken solid, Filthy.

Rock.

F*cken.

Solid.

[checks last season's survey results]

alonzo.gif

If Dark Mode is so great, why has Chief set Light Mode as default?
Because he is a light mode flog.

If light mode is so great, why was Dark Mode introduced?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back