Event S30 Rookie “Nunchucks of the Year” Award [Rising Star]

Welcome, everyone.

My name is TheInjuryFactory and, on behalf of the S29 Rookie Class, I present to you all the S30 Rookie "Nunchucks of the Year" award.

u1jfULb.gif

Some weeks, a different rookie will get the title of Nunchucks, considering their overall performance. Is it all about the qooty? Is it all about the posting? Grab a nunchuck in each hand and let's see what you got.

By the end of the Minor Round, more will join the 16 weekly nominees to form the S30 Rookies ALL-NUNCHUCKS squad. The best among them will be deemed the NUNCHUCKA.

Both the ALL-NUNCHUCKS squad and the NUNCHUCKA winner will be announced during the Rising Star Award Night.

Good Luck!

Welcome, everyone.

My name is TheInjuryFactory and, on behalf of the S29 Rookie Class, I present to you all the S30 Rookie "Nunchucks of the Year" award.

u1jfULb.gif

Some weeks, a different rookie will get the title of Nunchucks, considering their overall performance. Is it all about the qooty? Is it all about the posting? Grab a nunchuck in each hand and let's see what you got.

By the end of the Minor Round, more will join the 16 weekly nominees to form the S30 Rookies ALL-NUNCHUCKS squad. The best among them will be deemed the NUNCHUCKA.

Both the ALL-NUNCHUCKS squad and the NUNCHUCKA winner will be announced during the Rising Star Award Night.

Good Luck!

Welcome, everyone.

u1jfULb.gif

Good Luck!
I- and I cannot stress this enough- am totally here for this nun chucking content!

nun.gif

zoVpgdW.png

Congratulations 11kgm of the East Side Hawks, you are the first Season 30 Nunchucks of the Year nominee.

The Nunchucks recognises rookies who combine the dual aspects of the Sweet FA, posting and qooty, with a dash of the intangibles that separate them from the pack and link the two facets of the competition together.

bWZZ7ai.jpg

This week, we look to highlight the outstanding work of 11kgm.

After barely bothering with the match thread, popping in only to lower expectations and lull the opposition into a false sense of security.

Woo back pocket, where all the fat old blokes play haha

He would go on to reappear at the siren, having kicked 4 goals after being switched from back to forward pocket, purely to give it to his own teammates for having to carry them, spraying his senior players in the process....

looks like you got carried by me

need some of my more senior team mates to stand up 😉

Then boldly proclaiming he would win the Fred with a solitary Sweet FA game under his belt....

I'll grab the coleman

To then front up to the media and double down! :openmouth:

1. I am the modern John Coleman

Take a bow 11kgm, you have excelled yourself this week, and put all the other Season 30 rookies on notice.

Congratulations on a very deserving "Nunchucks of the Year" nomination, and I look forward to watching your career with great interest.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
zoVpgdW.png

Congratulations 11kgm of the East Side Hawks, you are the first Season 30 Nunchucks of the Year nominee.

The Nunchucks recognises rookies who combine the dual aspects of the Sweet FA, posting and qooty, with a dash of the intangibles that separate them from the pack and link the two facets of the competition together.

bWZZ7ai.jpg

This week, we look to highlight the outstanding work of 11kgm.

After barely bothering with the match thread, popping in only to lower expectations and lull the opposition into a false sense of security....

He would go on to reappear at the siren, having kicked 5 goals after being switched from back to forward pocket, purely to give it to his own teammates for having to carry them, spraying his senior players in the process....

Then boldly proclaiming he would win the Fred with a solitary Sweet FA game under his belt....

To then front up to the media and double down! :openmouth:

Take a bow 11kgm, you have excelled yourself this week, and put all the other Season 30 rookies on notice.

Congratulations on a very deserving "Nunchucks of the Year" nomination, and I look forward to watching your career with great interest.

giphy.gif
Does this award gain him preselection for the Shitgibbons next season?

Back