Media The Rise of The #DictatAUR

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rise of the #DictatAUR

By H. Chord

The sun has set on another season down at The Colosseum and before the sun rises on the next AnUltimateRessie will have completed his rise to ultimate power at the West Coast Wonders. He is to be announced as sole captain for Season 37 having outlasted, outwitted or outplayed the five captains or co-captains that have tried to contain his ambition since his debut in Season 33.

Ever since he was a rookie AUR has been vehemently against the leadership of Cadsky, damicky, Frothies Mcveigh and had a special vendetta against that of Brenton Davy. Only the captaincy of his old dungeon buddy, HARPSichord, has he been able to tolerate. HARPS will be stepping down into the role of AUR’s 2ic and will be ensuring the word of The #DictatAUR is adhered to. AUR is said to be delighted that his coup has finally come to fruition and will be engaging in a week long celebration in his recently built penthouse high above the facilities at The Colosseum.

Co-captaincy has also been a sore point of discussion with Ressie and a move away from this ‘weak and soft’ leadership style to the iron fist of The #DictatAUR will lead the Wonders into a new era. Posting quotas will be doubled and punishments will be dealt to those who go against the sacred word of the Dear Leader.

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

Expect more of this in Season 37 if you're a Wonders player

Confidence is high that AUR can lead the Wonders back to the promised land with premiership glory in the club’s sights for Season 37. He will also be hoping to mount a small rebuild after the loss of some key posters to the usual poachers.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved you until you left me Moz. Don't let a silly little vehemently get in the way of us.
I'm just glad someone finally had the balls to take the reins as solo captain. I never expected the co-captaincy to last more than a season or two.

I'm just glad someone finally had the balls to take the reins as solo captain. I never expected the co-captaincy to last more than a season or two.
We have been keeping the seat you left behind warm for the right person. That person is now ready to step up and fulfill the prophecy. All hail The DictatAUR.

The Rise of the #DictatAUR

By H. Chord

The sun has set on another season down at The Colosseum and before the sun rises on the next AnUltimateRessie will have completed his rise to ultimate power at the West Coast Wonders. He is to be announced as sole captain for Season 37 having outlasted, outwitted or outplayed the five captains or co-captains that have tried to contain his ambition since his debut in Season 33.

Ever since he was a rookie AUR has been vehemently against the leadership of Cadsky, damicky, Frothies Mcveigh and had a special vendetta against that of Brenton Davy. Only the captaincy of his old dungeon buddy, HARPSichord, has he been able to tolerate. HARPS will be stepping down into the role of AUR’s 2ic and will be ensuring the word of The #DictatAUR is adhered to. AUR is said to be delighted that his coup has finally come to fruition and will be engaging in a week long celebration in his recently built penthouse high above the facilities at The Colosseum.

Co-captaincy has also been a sore point of discussion with Ressie and a move away from this ‘weak and soft’ leadership style to the iron fist of The #DictatAUR will lead the Wonders into a new era. Posting quotas will be doubled and punishments will be dealt to those who go against the sacred word of the Dear Leader.

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

Expect more of this in Season 37 if you're a Wonders player

Confidence is high that AUR can lead the Wonders back to the promised land with premiership glory in the club’s sights for Season 37. He will also be hoping to mount a small rebuild after the loss of some key posters to the usual poachers.​

Channing Tatum Captain GIF

Looking forward to the musical Wonders in S37. May the odds be ever in your favour AUR 🫡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back