Media The rise and rise of........

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the biggest names to enter Baghdad in Season 36 and much sought after signing, Grav 143285.gif

His talent was recognised on and off the qooty field while at the Swamprats. Grav was a formidable opponent on the field and cutting edge banter off of it.
The LG at Baghdad as well as those in the corporate field noticed the talent and was a must have on the playing list.
Grav has shown so much in preseason as well as our first match last week, he has been elevated to the LG immediately because of the qualities he brings to our great side.
Congratulations Grav, a very worthy recipient to be elevated to the Baghdad LG.
Here is hoping you have a great season.

You'd wanna be at Baghdad now.
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Congratulations! You are part of the Bombers leadership group!"

5ef4eu.png
I feel your talents are better suited in here lads.

A media thread to announce a new member of a leadership ground in the middle of the season???

That’s even worse than 50 game milestone threads.

This is definite #l#landfill

Grav has entered the building….

Thanks for the kind words in the OP Captain Pugsley also a big thank you for warm welcome I have received from yourself and my new teammates. I know I have a lot more to give in going forward & hope I can deliver, I feel like I have finally come home.
A big thank you must go to the SwampRats for making my transfer so easy, special thanks to jackster83 , philreich , Kennedy Parker & my first captain Ant Bear, will miss the greatest IMO full forward of the SFA in okeydoke7

phonto.jpeg

Grav has entered the building….

Thanks for the kind words in the OP Captain Pugsley also a big thank you for warm welcome I have received from yourself and my new teammates. I know I have a lot more to give in going forward & hope I can deliver, I feel like I have finally come home.
A big thank you must go to the SwampRats for making my transfer so easy, special thanks to jackster83 , philreich , Kennedy Parker & my first captain Ant Bear, will miss the greatest IMO full forward of the SFA in okeydoke7

View attachment 1776102
Looking sharp.

A media thread to announce a new member of a leadership ground in the middle of the season???

That’s even worse than 50 game milestone threads.

This is definite #l#landfill
love-is-in-the-air-air-freshener.gif

One of the biggest names to enter Baghdad in Season 36 and much sought after signing, Grav View attachment 1775886

His talent was recognised on and off the qooty field while at the Swamprats. Grav was a formidable opponent on the field and cutting edge banter off of it.
The LG at Baghdad as well as those in the corporate field noticed the talent and was a must have on the playing list.
Grav has shown so much in preseason as well as our first match last week, he has been elevated to the LG immediately because of the qualities he brings to our great side.
Congratulations Grav, a very worthy recipient to be elevated to the Baghdad LG.
Here is hoping you have a great season.
Team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back