Official Match Thread S32 Second Semi Final: Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

The days when cricket was even remotely great to watch are long goneā€¦Iā€™d rather watch Meatloaf serenading Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever
Iā€™m watching another weird Korean show on Netflix.

The days when cricket was even remotely great to watch are long goneā€¦Iā€™d rather watch Meatloaf serenading Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever
I haven't seen Squid Game yet but I just saw a Youtuber's take on it (you might have seen him on the news). Such a good video! Hopefully my kids haven't seen it so I can watch it with them.

I dunno, I like seeing people who bowl barely faster than I did and seemingly beat the bat all ends up. Makes my ego that tiny bit bigger that if I wasn't s**t internally I'd have been international standard somewhere....

Then how does one remake anything for people to scream about?

Morning all. As discussed earlier in the week, this one will get underway around 4pm AEDST. One team will progress to a preliminary final showdown against the Dragons, while it's curtains for the other - all the best to both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen Squid Game yet but I just saw a Youtuber's take on it (you might have seen him on the news). Such a good video! Hopefully my kids haven't seen it so I can watch it with them.
I saw Squid Game before all the hype and loved it because I knew nothing about it and it was just like ā€˜wow wtf is thisā€™. Same with the one I watched last night ā€˜Hellboundā€™ tho it didn't grab me the way Squid Game did, but itā€™s already overtaken Squid Game as the most watched Netflix show ever. Koreans pumping out some quality stuff the last few years, Parasite was brilliant.

Last edited:
I saw Squid Game before all the hype and loved it because I knew nothing about it and it was just like ā€˜wow wtf is thisā€™. Same with the one I watched last night ā€˜Hellboundā€™ tho it didn't grab me the way Squid Game did, but itā€™s already overtaken Squid Game as the most watched Netflix show ever. Koreans pumping out some quality stuff the last few yers, Parasite was brilliant.
The South Korean government invests in their film industry and the results are quality movies.
People are getting sick of the Hollywood formula and looking for something different.
There is a heap of quality South Korean movies to watch now, we should be doing the same in Australia.

Morning all. As discussed earlier in the week, this one will get underway around 4pm AEDST. One team will progress to a preliminary final showdown against the Dragons, while it's curtains for the other - all the best to both teams.
Cheers Phil, I be posting the other game like this

B7555C8C-80FF-42F4-9A5A-4544E29F3631.gif

The South Korean government invests in their film industry and the results are quality movies.
People are getting sick of the Hollywood formula and looking for something different.
There is a heap of quality South Korean movies to watch now, we should be doing the same in Australia.
Iā€™ve been sick of the Hollywood formula for ever, Iā€™m a huge fan of foreign films.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back