Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry Supersuns but Mrs Ding and daughter cooking is to die for... looks like I gotta sit our wedgie session out this one time... 🙁
Obi Wan GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a reason why I took extra pleasure in dragging out Rats vs. Demons just for our friends philreich and Wosh last season
(was a comeback thriller too)

Bless them. And curse them!! And bless them.

Hey Dragons - check out this heap of junk that I found parked outside the ground. I made a few modifications to it and it now looks a heap better. We now have our victory celebration cruise sorted for the drive home this evening!

1691906065659.png

There's a reason why I took extra pleasure in dragging out Rats vs. Demons just for our friends philreich and Wosh last season
(was a comeback thriller too)
Thanks for the reminder - the last quarter of this game will now be posted at 2am.

Hey Dragons - check out this heap of junk that I found parked outside the ground. I made a few modifications to it and it now looks a heap better. We now have our victory celebration cruise sorted for the drive home this evening!

View attachment 1772957
Strigoi do you land on your feet every time like a cat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back