Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Ophidian Old Boys v Mount Buller Demons @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Even BRAB has acknowleged I’m a champ which is really pleasant 🤗
Well BRAB might just have done enough to avoid a ban then.

just like that bollywood GIF

Well BRAB might just have done enough to avoid a ban then.

just like that bollywood GIF
Nah, screw the no kneed little turd…OUCH THAT HURT

3 : 18.16 {FF} - BRAB plants a foot on Wosh's neck and takes a screamer.

On the plus side, Demons, I kept haydo to just two goals, so my All-Sweet FA aspirations are looking good. Just three goals from opposition full-forwards over the first two rounds.

So really, this is a win! 🥳
Yes yes - tremendous!

What are your thoughts on our current economic situation and the fight to combat inflation?
It’s definitely not good and I hope it gets better not enough is being done to fight it to be honest, a lot of struggling people out there pay doesn’t go up but everything else does, just gotta keep fighting and hopefully more can get done

It’s definitely not good and I hope it gets better not enough is being done to fight it to be honest, a lot of struggling people out there pay doesn’t go up but everything else does, just gotta keep fighting and hopefully more can get done

Well said Cooney. I love it when you get eloquent on me. Thanks for a great week and good luck for the rest of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game Ophidians! Commiserations, Demons.

And I hope everybody noticed the fantastic contributions from our OOB recruits!

Easily the best match thread I've had with the Dees, we needed that. Thanks, snow bunnies.

And thanks to philreich for all the posts, whether related to this match or not.

Ouch , we had that in the bag but lost it

speaking of which, any one seen my Qooty bag? Seems I’ve lost it.

thanks for a fun week week OOB’s

Unlicky Delons. Has the rot set in Van_Dyke .

Ouch , we had that in the bag but lost it

speaking of which, any one seen my Qooty bag? Seems I’ve lost it.

thanks for a fun week week OOB’s

Unlicky Delons. Has the rot set in Van_Dyke .

What the actual?
Years ago, one of the 'progressive' FM stations had a 4 hour comedy show hosted by "Dr. Demento" (KMET in this Wikipedia article: Dr. Demento - Wikipedia).

That's where I learned about Barnes & Barnes' Fish Heads, which I thought was weird and hilarious. I reckoned it was right up Yakker's alley.

Later on, Dr. Demento got picked up by a syndicate and went national, show wasn't anywhere near as good then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back