Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London

Remove this Banner Ad

getting as much use as Crossrail. Annoying the biggest cost element was to a French co that won a tender under I presume EU procurement rules.

You have managed to blame this on EU as well lol. Anything else you wish to blame for the sheer lack of competence at Westminister? the infighting and the circus that's been ongoing for the past 2 years hasn't taught you anything.

What are your thoughts on the UK blue passports being made in France and Netherlands? more conspiracy? :drunk:

Last edited:

Anything else you wish to blame for the sheer lack of competence at Westminister?

Lack of competence or is it just individuals like Grieve refusing to accept to follow the instructions of a democratic vote?

Clearly the latter has played a massive part along with a grubby little speaker who couldnt give a toss for constitutional convention.

The pro remain Osborne now wants to be head of the IMF. A remainer trying to shove snout in the trough. How very unusual. Wonder if he will get to keep his £650k a year (one day a week) job with Blackrock?

Lack of competence or is it just individuals like Grieve refusing to accept to follow the instructions of a democratic vote?

Clearly the latter has played a massive part along with a grubby little speaker who couldnt give a toss for constitutional convention.

The pro remain Osborne now wants to be head of the IMF. A remainer trying to shove snout in the trough. How very unusual. Wonder if he will get to keep his £650k a year (one day a week) job with Blackrock?

What instructions? there is no mandate to leave the Single market, we have discussed this a 100 times and you have failed to provide evidence outside of a Cameron opinion video.

The world is not black and white meds. Your comment shows you have little idea of what politics is made of. Let me break it down for you.

I fear whatever the outcome of Brexit and a Tory government, there is simply no quality in the commons, across both parties, to sufficiently deal with the emerging issues at hand for the next generation.

Politicians have conditioned themselves to lying, to head in the sand, to fluffing their way through everything that when confronted with the ramifications of their actions they simply double down. "Charisma" is preferred to competency. Easy lies preferred to hard truths. Fantasy to reality.

No one has told us how No-deal Brexit will happen, what sectors will be hit, what will be costs, what contingencies are in place/or isn't and what risks are involved. What is the time frame to set up governence for bodies like aviation, telecom, food safety, customs, scientific research etc etc. No need for that, just No-deal Brexit. The public doesn't deserve to know at all? When both Raab and Rees-Mogg said there needs to be 2 referendums to decide this? There is lack of sincerity and intellectual dishonesty at play here. Hence the confusion.

Does anyone in parliament right now really strike you as having the intellectual capacity and fortitude to resolve the pressing issues of the day; Climate change, AI, China, US??

We have had Brexit for 3 years and we have one leader pretending that No Deal will be fine and another still not even being able to articulate their position on Brexit. We have a party arguing for tax cuts - but increasing public spending. We have a party that want to ban NDAs and protect whilstblowers, whilst threatening their own staff for whistleblowing and breaking NDAs.

We have sleep walked in to an age of disinformation, lies, bonkers politics and politicians and Brexit is the prime example of this.

Last edited:
What instructions? there is no mandate to leave the Single market, we have discussed this a 100 times and you have failed to provide evidence outside of a Cameron opinion video.

Still repeating that BS? Wow. Time and time again Cameron and others mentioned it. How can you take back control and still be in the single market? How can you strike trade deals and be in the customs union?

28 times. Is that not enough?

David Cameron, June 12: “The British public would be voting, if we Leave, to leave the EU and leave the Single Market.”

George Osborne, June 8: “We’d be out of the Single Market, that’s the reality, Britain would be quitting, quitting the Single Market.”

Michael Gove, May 8: “We should be outside the Single Market.”

Nigel Farage, February 22: “I don’t want to be part of the European Single Market, I want Britain to leave the European Union, be an independent country and trade with the world”.

Still repeating that BS? Wow. Time and time again Cameron and others mentioned it. How can you take back control and still be in the single market? How can you strike trade deals and be in the customs union?

28 times. Is that not enough?

David Cameron, June 12: “The British public would be voting, if we Leave, to leave the EU and leave the Single Market.”

George Osborne, June 8: “We’d be out of the Single Market, that’s the reality, Britain would be quitting, quitting the Single Market.”

Michael Gove, May 8: “We should be outside the Single Market.”

Nigel Farage, February 22: “I don’t want to be part of the European Single Market, I want Britain to leave the European Union, be an independent country and trade with the world”.

LOL same old , same old tired debunked old arguments!

LOL George Osbourne dear oh dear, you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel here. This is what Osbourne said:

"Let's make sure that we go on doing trade with our biggest export market, otherwise withdrawing from the single market would be the biggest single act of protectionism in the history of United Kingdom and no amount of trade deals with New Zealand are going to replace the amount of trade we do with our European neighbours."

Rees Mogg: We could have two referendums. As it happens, it might make more sense to have the second referendum after the renegotiation is completed"

Farage: Norwegians are happy, we want to be in their positions (means no deal right??)

lol.

And the biggest clown of all Bojo

"I would vote to stay in the single market"...

Hanan

"No one talking about leaving the single market" (1 week before the referendum).

Banks:

Increasingly the Norwegian option looks more likely.

Paterson:

Leaving the SM will be a big mistake.

Did the public have information about leaving the SM? If it was a vote to leave the SM why wasn't it made clear and why were all these brexiters above suggested otherwise? How ironic your biggest defence to your argument is the opinon of a "remainer"

if yes why is that Yougov polls suggest (with a majority) it's a priority that UK should maintain access to the single market? Shall i post what Bojo said, or shall i post what Rees Mogg said when he said there should be 2 referendums? jesus, you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Did the public vote for a hard brexit? You brexiters lie for a living or something?

Brexit%20acceptable%20outcomes-01.png

Brexit%20update%20Feb%202019%20bregret%20tracker-01.png

Please show me where in the UKIP manifesto did it say leaving the SM is a priority? go ahead, do it. Infact your man farage always spoke about the Norwegian deal, just like his godfather Banks did.

You don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact, i can't wait for you to post your Andrew Neil video next up , which i debunked completely last time.

Or do you want to say they lied to the public? if you are implying that, we might have an agreement here.

How apt that you quote professional liars like Michael Gove, who said Turkey is on the verge of joining the EU. 2 years on, Gove admitted "I should not have said that".

Last edited:
LOL same old , same old tired debunked old arguments!

How amusing, you are using the lines put about by the uber clown McGrory who had his pants pulled down by Andrew Neill for his blatantly misleading statements. Quality humour. Cant you even find some decent lies to bandy about?

How amusing, you are using the lines put about by the uber clown McGrory who had his pants pulled down by Andrew Neill for his blatantly misleading statements. Quality humour. Cant you even find some decent lies to bandy about?

You are struggling big time now, so people's opinions don't matter any more? Single market doesn't equal to EU. This is a fact, you parroting Camerons opinion video will not change that, vast majority of the Britons want to stay in the single market. I have posted many many yougov polls and you have ignored every single one of them and still gone on posting lies. Farage is on record stating he wants a Norway style deal, before the vote, not once but a million times...what exactly is a Norway style deal?? can't wait for you to play verbal gymnastics again.

Brexit%20update%20head%20to%20heads.png

But i am not complaining, out of sheer desperation to invite business to Europe, our Indian entity secured massive startup grants in the tech sector. Funny, how desperate can a government be to diversify outside of the EU. But great for our business :thumbsu: .At the end of the day i am just milking the desperation and if you are any intelligent, so should you.

Last edited:
Debunked? You are deranged.

Yes debunked, several times. Bojo himself is on second saying "no one is talking about leaving the single market". I posted several statements above (from leave voters), you plucked one out , as usual and ignored the rest.

You are scrapping the bottom of the barrel if you have David Cameron as your supporting argument. But that's obvious, since you cherry picked one line ignoring my supporting arguments.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know how kids cover their lips and mouth with their hands when they lie .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back