Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

When’s kick off and what’s on the menu.
Just ordered some lunch so once that's demolished I'm straight into it. I'm thinking 2pm kickoff and I've got three 500ml cans of Asahi left but will need to re-stock, I'm thinking something a little different today but not sure what. Perhaps a nice Peroni Red or Moretti if I can find them at Dans. What about you mate?

Nursing a cracking hangover from pints of Carlton draught and rum and Coke’s all night. Thinking I’ll need to tuck back into it soon to overcome. It’ll also help as I get more nervous about tonight’s game haha.

Thinking maybe some Jameson and dry with some lime on ice. Ease into it.

Just ordered some lunch so once that's demolished I'm straight into it. I'm thinking 2pm kickoff and I've got three 500ml cans of Asahi left but will need to re-stock, I'm thinking something a little different today but not sure what. Perhaps a nice Peroni Red or Moretti if I can find them at Dans. What about you mate?
I haven’t decided yet, I might have a dry one like last week. Maybe a glass of wine tonight but I’m waiting until i find out what we’re eating before deciding.

I haven’t decided yet, I might have a dry one like last week. Maybe a glass of wine tonight but I’m waiting until i find out what we’re eating before deciding.
Just got back and restocked. Put one of the missus drinks out for show too as my sources tell me Dard Ball Get is a staunch advocate for the fruity favourites. Typical, really.

Saints v Port into Liverpool v Newcastle. It's all happening.

Just got back and restocked. Put one of the missus drinks out for show too as my sources tell me Dard Ball Get is a staunch advocate for the fruity favourites. Typical, really.

Saints v Port into Liverpool v Newcastle. It's all happening.

View attachment 1388125
On the coconut waters this evening friend, you sparking up the dried basil again this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the coconut waters this evening friend, you sparking up the dried basil again this week?
One step ahead of ya old mate, finishing that off tonight. How's the edibles going?

Finished off a bottle of half empty pinot and into some bottle of Basque region white that a friend left behind. I couldn't be ****ed going out so dreg drinking. My wife chucked out three half bottles of good red that she thought "had turned" she doesn't realise that I don't let that happen. Now I'm on the real shitty stuff people have left behind after dinners. I might pull out the Lagavulin once the game starts.

Finished off a bottle of half empty pinot and into some bottle of Basque region white that a friend left behind. I couldn't be f’ed going out so dreg drinking. My wife chucked out three half bottles of good red that she thought "had turned" she doesn't realise that I don't let that happen. Now I'm on the real shitty stuff people have left behind after dinners. I might pull out the Lagavulin once the game starts.
On the St Hugo Shiraz

Finished off a bottle of half empty pinot and into some bottle of Basque region white that a friend left behind. I couldn't be f’ed going out so dreg drinking. My wife chucked out three half bottles of good red that she thought "had turned" she doesn't realise that I don't let that happen. Now I'm on the real shitty stuff people have left behind after dinners. I might pull out the Lagavulin once the game starts.
Cooking wine next up mate

Always found it amusing how trashed Saints supporters get before games. It's almost religiously. Need to be well medicated after years of heartache I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back