Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine my surprise to find they have a little brewery in Yeppoon. Pretty good too. They have lovely cherry sour amongst others.
Yepp Brewery. It’s in a bit of a campaigner of a location but.
Apparently another brewery opening soon.
83534132-3362-459A-AD4C-249CE335EC8D.jpeg

Got given a bottle of Lagavulin 8 for my 40th. Giving it a crack on the rocks now.

Have a feeling I'm not gonna make it to midnight.

Got given a bottle of Lagavulin 8 for my 40th. Giving it a crack on the rocks now.

Have a feeling I'm not gonna make it to midnight.

I like a peaty Islay scotch. They are underrated over here. I'm not sure it's the right weather for it but a bit of ice makes everything summery I guess.

I like a peaty Islay scotch. They are underrated over here. I'm not sure it's the right weather for it but a bit of ice makes everything summery I guess.
The sheer alcoholic volume is kicking my arse, but that's partly cause I usually mix dry.

It's certainly nice once you stop convulsing with every sip.

The sheer alcoholic volume is kicking my arse, but that's partly cause I usually mix dry.

It's certainly nice once you stop convulsing with every sip.

Save some for winter and have it neat or on ice with an open fire. It's smoky and sweet and warms the extremities. Or take a flask to Marvel for the footy. It's made for the cold.

I was having a few beers and decided to try a sampler I’d picked up with 6 different beers whilst watch the nfl play offs .

It‘s not bad, bent spoke ipa, inner gravity passion fruit sour and so on finishing with a stout, I’m feeling it now but that’s to be expected. I’m starting on the stout and feeling a bit tombei the mist Haha.

A Serbian guy gave me a bottle of rakia to try to prove how much better they are than Croats, half a bottle down in shots after a beer. I think he's given me encephalitis and hot flushes. He's gone home and left me a beer glass full to sip on. I reckon I'll be joining Sun Ra in few hours.

947801-1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back