Sam Newman incident

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll echo the sentiments of many. That bloke deserved a lot more.
However, I would like to add it's been a while since I've laughed that hard when Sam pulled his hammy, not just because he pulled his hammy but because when he hit the ground, he ate it really hard. :D

1980 said:
Spitting is disgusting and the guy should get more than a clip. But Sam's segments are purposefully designed to bring out the worst in people for the amusement of the rest of us. So he is no better than the spitter and we are not better for watching that rubbish.

I didn't watch it, channel 10 was a much better option. :thumbsu:

tess said:
Magpiespower please change your user name, this is Big Footy.... not wannabe big footy. People are going to think your a Collingwood supporter, I don't think either of us want that do we.

People... Magpiespower is a PORT supporter.
Explains his post doesn't it.

Are all snaggle-toothed dykes dumb as dogsh~t like you, or what? :rolleyes:

tess said:
People... Magpiespower is a PORT supporter.

Nothing gets by you, does it tess?

Kingpin said:
Are all snaggle-toothed dykes dumb as dogsh~t like you, or what? :rolleyes:

You're being a bit unfair on snaggle-toothed dykes.

Pretty sure none would be as dogsh*t dumb as tess.

eddiesmith said:
Dont worry Miss Anti Australia, we wouldnt expect you to watch anything in support of Australia, what Z grade crappy show did 10 have on? Something thats probably already been axed? Or movie repeat no12983881?
It was actually the "Society Murders" about a notorious murder in melbourne.
And it was a TV premier.
And no,i didnt watch it personally.

Who wants Mantis banned from the bigfooty boards until the end of the world. cup? I know i do, she is nothing but a negative killjoy.

She seems to be the only person on these boards who is doing her absolute best to dis-credit national pride. She cannot handle that futbol brings people together something which footy does to a certain point.

Mantis your version of anglo auuuuuustralia changed 20 years ago luv. Maybe you can ponder about that while you eat ya steak with two veg luv.

Now go away.

Bombers 2003 said:
No,it's not the point.
Newman goes round insulting people continually and thinks he's funny.
I mean do u think "street talk" was really complementary to the germans and brazillians?

That's it! He got you on "Street Talk" one night, didn't he?

Whereabouts? Frankston? Puckle St? Footscray?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers 2003 said:
It was actually the "Society Murders" about a notorious murder in melbourne.
And it was a TV premier.
And no,i didnt watch it personally.

Exactly, heaven forbid I actually watch an australian made movie, my bad.

I haven't watched TFS for two years, so why should I have watched it sunday.

Strange, I thought australia was still a democracy, where people could choose what they wanted to watch, or support what ever they feel like, seems not.

mantis said:
Strange, I thought australia was still a democracy, where people could choose what they wanted to watch, or support what ever they feel like, seems not.

Practice what your preach Sandie.

errr your the one who has been bitching and putting down anyone who is supporting the greatest game on earth. If you don't like it fine, but stay the feck away from threads about the world cup and keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Fool.

mantis said:
Sandie.
Fools like Eddiesmith etc seem to think that nobody can choose to watch anything beyond Sport or shows like Big Brother.
Why worry about 'em.

Diego said:
Practice what your preach Sandie.

errr your the one who has been bitching and putting down anyone who is supporting the greatest game on earth. If you don't like it fine, but stay the feck away from threads about the world cup and keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Fool.

No, no I have a better idea. You take your greatest game on earth and **** off to the SOCCER board where it belongs.

BUMP!!!

This made a cameo on last nights street talk, I am having trouble tracking the original video(2006) down anywhere online. Any suggestions????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back