Sam Newman- people have had enough of this shameless racist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, just a friendly reminder that this thread is about Sam Newman. All discussion on the upcoming referendum - please continue ON THE SRP BOARD

Last edited by a moderator:
It won’t lose relevance. If this stuff is triggering to you then you’re piss weak. Sorry. For all the woke comments the right like to fling about the majority of them are pretty gormless given they can’t handle a welcome to country ceremony.

Considering the anti woke mob have been co-opted by fascists rather than just some left overreach and virtue signalling, I know which side I prefer to be on.

Anything from climate change, support for any minorities (black people, marginalised races, LGBTQ+) is considered woke and part of a “woke mind virus” to many of Sam’s ilk.

Translation - they assume the rest of the world doesn’t care about anyone outside of themselves and their own circle so think anyone who claims to is being disingenuous.

Yeah, I can really see countries like America, England, France, Germany, Russia, China all having a go at us for how we treat racial minorities... :drunk:

And those ones I listed are GOOD compared to virtually all of Africa/Middle East and Asia. You have no clue what the worlds like if you think this.
I wouldn’t say they’re good at all. Pretty low standard.

Oh ok, that makes sense. Let’s just forget that Aboriginals were treated like second class citizens because it was a bit negative. Yeah, forget about it. Makes sense.
It was a terrible thing to happen, it has been acknowledged. We cant keep holding onto this negative s**t. All we can do is learn from past mistakes and move on, We have no other choice.

Silent majority stayed pretty quiet Friday evening and Saturday dusk. Such self control. Such discipline. Obviously OT VIII level.

It won’t lose relevance. If this stuff is triggering to you then you’re piss weak. Sorry. For all the woke comments the right like to fling about the majority of them are pretty gormless given they can’t handle a welcome to country ceremony.
Why does it have to be done at every event? Why do employers feel they have to? You're taking the piss if you're okay and happy to sit through the same s**t daily.

You’re fairly racist if this is triggering you. Just accept it. It’s a gesture of acknowledgment. It’s never been appreciated before. Time to accept our indigenous folk and enshrine their voice to parliament.

How is it racist ? What ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re fairly racist if this is triggering you. Just accept it. It’s a gesture of acknowledgment. It’s never been appreciated before. Time to accept our indigenous folk and enshrine their voice to parliament.
I accepted the first time I heard, not going to accept it for the 1816th time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back