Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Liar in Chief!

Scott Morrison has again ruled out intervening in the case of an asylum seeker family to allow them to return to their former home in the rural Queensland town of Biloela.

After promising earlier this week to govern with more empathy if he is re-elected, the Prime Minister has been pressed on whether this will extend to Priya and Nadesalingam Murugappan and their two Australian-born daughters.

Mr Morrison on Friday said that to intervene in the family’s case to allow them to stay would effectively give a green light to people smugglers and restart “the carnage at sea”.

“They have not been afforded the status of refugees. So they’re not refugees. That is what the courts have found,” he told reporters.

“If you grant visas to people who have illegally entered Australia, you may as well start writing the prospectus for people smugglers.”

Liar in Chief!

Scott Morrison has again ruled out intervening in the case of an asylum seeker family to allow them to return to their former home in the rural Queensland town of Biloela.

After promising earlier this week to govern with more empathy if he is re-elected, the Prime Minister has been pressed on whether this will extend to Priya and Nadesalingam Murugappan and their two Australian-born daughters.

Mr Morrison on Friday said that to intervene in the family’s case to allow them to stay would effectively give a green light to people smugglers and restart “the carnage at sea”.

“They have not been afforded the status of refugees. So they’re not refugees. That is what the courts have found,” he told reporters.

“If you grant visas to people who have illegally entered Australia, you may as well start writing the prospectus for people smugglers.”
Carnage at Sea eh.

Gawd he is a slimy toerag.......

Liar in Chief!

Man of God 👍

My Foxtel no longer uses any cables or satelite dish, all run through the internet, and at 59 a month it is cheap at half the price.

Foxtel is perfect for our house, i get all the sports i like on it live, i'm a golf nut and it gets all the tours from around the world, plus the NBA, the wife likes the cooking channel, we both like the doco channels and true crime is another favourite of mine, i very rarely watch free to air TV and if i want to it runs through Foxtel anyway over here.

I get my fix of the mighty Bulldogs through 7 mate when they are shown on 7 over there, plus the AFL page now streams most WAFL games.
The trouble with Foxtel is that it has Fox News on it, and a dirty piece of shit right wing campaigner makes money from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More a wrecker than a bulldozer.

Xd7LS1.jpg

Had a horrible lingering feeling that somehow scummo is gonna pull off the miracle here. Bunch of old Christians clutching their pearls and muttering about the economy getting just enough to hold those swings seats.

Please, please don’t let that happen

Had a horrible lingering feeling that somehow scummo is gonna pull off the miracle here. Bunch of old Christians clutching their pearls and muttering about the economy getting just enough to hold those swings seats.

Please, please don’t let that happen

How many died in those 3 years?

It’s the 8 year old kid’s fault, for inserting himself into Scott’s game of soccer.
“I think when you you get out there to kick a footy with the Prime Minister, these things happen,” to be fair it was “an error from both of them”. - Stuart Robert

The lies and bullshit - just endless.
Stuart Robert…the man with two names, a bloke who contributes 0 and has 0 to offer - other than to protect Morrison, how do these pricks get elected?

BULL when he’s talking himself up
DOZER when action is required

It wasn’t so much the scoot off to Hawaii during bush fires, it was the many attempts to rewrite history such as the Albo ‘call’ and the ukelele stunt.

A ‘changed man’ would just straight up apologise. He hasn’t

That is all

Last edited:
Couple of good reads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back