Bruce Lehrmann revealed as man charged with two counts of rape in Toowoomba

Remove this Banner Ad

The best bit is that he appears to be representing himself…
Young Bruce looks to have a bit of an ego on him and I guess having passed first year law he now sees himself as a latter day Michael Kirby.

Young Bruce looks to have a bit of an ego on him and I guess having passed first year law he now sees himself as a latter day Michael Kirby.
He still just strikes me as the guy who’s just out there with nothing to lose.

There’s an air of desperation about his behaviour. And possibly some arrogance.

He could apply for legal aid for his Toowoomba matter if he's short of money, couldn't he ?
Possibly not if the rules in QLD include that if you've had recent enough financial support from family or others for your legal representation and non-legal things, that makes you ineligible for Legal Aid.

Lehrmann attempting to become the best Player-Coach since since Graham Moss (Claremont WAFL 1977-)

I still remember when I was a kid, you could still walk into the change rooms at 1/2 time & standing next to Mossy was akin to the presence of a God. A really big God.
Gees he could play. Bruce not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This article is interesting.

This bit in particlular …….

The notice also pointed to the differences in the account of the incident suggested by The Project interview and the description in the recent judgment.

"The broadcast suggests a violent rape, where the complainant was in tears and repeatedly refused consent, of which repeated refusal the perpetrator must have been aware," the notice said.

"This is contrary to the non-violent rape involving inadvertent recklessness as to consent which was ultimately found in the judgement made by the trial judge."

Thing is he’s always denied sex took place - is he now admitting it did ?

The notice also pointed to the differences in the account of the incident suggested by The Project interview and the description in the recent judgment.

"The broadcast suggests a violent rape, where the complainant was in tears and repeatedly refused consent, of which repeated refusal the perpetrator must have been aware," the notice said.

"This is contrary to the non-violent rape involving inadvertent recklessness as to consent which was ultimately found in the judgement made by the trial judge."

WTF? He's now trying to say there are different kinds of rape?

Time to pack it in Brucey boy, you're cooked...

I raped her softly your honour :drunk:

You would hope someone close to him would advise him to keep his head down and keep a low profile.

Maybe they have but Brucey boy knows best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back