Season 14 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this league is not mature enough to do the right thing without penalites are we really growing?

The requirement of punishment denotes that players are looking to do the wrong/lazy thing if given a chance to do so.

If any of the 8 teams has a leadership group so inactive they can't organise it they should fold before the next season even starts.

Folding again :rolleyes:

For exactly those reasons, then if a team cannot organize, or is too lazy to organize naming a team then they should be penalized, this time difference crap is irrelevant, you have 3 days to name a side, doesn't have to wait till the last second....

I'm also saying naming a team isn't so important that it requires punishment.

The simmer can just go with an unchanged lineup.

That actually punishes those in that team that possibly were looking for a game or an upgraded position from their captain.

The time difference crap is irrelevant I'll give you that one.

I want a pure ladder and I want to hear a real argument as to why it isn't possible.

I'm also saying naming a team isn't so important that it requires punishment.

The simmer can just go with an unchanged lineup.

Bigfooty suspensions?

If they don't name a side and a red card occurs they'll be playing a player that shouldn't be playing. Surely a penalty needs to be handed down for that.

And what about aliases? Get rid of that rule and all of a sudden we'll have faux activity as everyone makes 4 accounts each.

There's plenty of good things the rules and penalties do so they have to stay.

Red cards are a good point I guess.

How about we make the penalty for team not named when such a forced change is required?

Aliases are kept under control by mods which can see every single IP address.

Not sure how that works on this board if every single little mod can see the IPs or only the Supers.

Perhaps some are misunderstanding my argument.

I want a pure ladder.

I know there are times when teams aren't going to be doing the right thing but using punishment to keep people in line isn't the right way to go about it.

I could name all 8 teams by myself if allowed to. Lets not be stupid about it.

To have a whole team punished because their leadership group did the wrong thing stinks. Most people can't be here that often and have to rely on those responsible to keep the team going.

Nobody wants to log in every few weeks to find out since you last came on your VC posted a team 5 minutes late and your team is now missing out on finals.

I'm not saying there isn't problems with administration. I'm just saying using punishment to keep people in line when we have so many actives with clear dedication to this league is very distrustful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back