Season 2019 - What do you want to see?

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be a boring season for you then if the only thing you want to see can't happen until the last day of it.
You can’t get a premiership without a lot of wins. I think I’ll survive.

For me, it's our star studded midfield with the addition of Beams all fit and playing together for at least one match. Just to find out if they absolutely dominate or are just "paper" good.

Hmzz a fit Darcy Moore would be a good start at CHB,
Continued Improvement from Sier,
More mid field time for de-goey,
Shaz comes back fit and ready at some time,
The youngsters improve and go up a level Daicos and the Brown Boys?
Oh and please no more injuries!

Top 4, but I’d settle for finals.

A 9th-mond (mods when is the abuse of the swear filter going to end?) like run with injuries would be amazing, however with Dunn and Scharenberg starting the season late that horse has already bolted. A fair run with injuries would go a long way though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For sure. Planning on being a little more organised on that front. I'm still around! Just taking a break from posting for a bit. Just like players us die hards also need an end of season break to freshen up from time to time.
As long as you don’t play with your toaster in the bath.
Positively shocking.

A continuation of our 2018 form, continued growth and improvement in a few areas, a reduction of injuries, the return of a few who missed large chunks of 2018.

I want to see JDG photographed around town in an orange Lamborghini. And he gets busted by the Indian paparazzi dating Bollywood’s hottest actress. And he torments Vicky Park with bad hair dos. And he gets a facial tatt. And he plays good footy.

I want to see WHE make the front page of the Herald Sun for rescuing a pet cat from a burning building. And for him to become brand ambassador for the World Wildlife Fund. And for him to be voted ‘Most Eligible Batchelor’ by New Idea magazine. And he plays good footy.

I want to see WHE make the front page of the Herald Sun for rescuing a pet cat from a burning building. And for him to become brand ambassador for the World Wildlife Fund. And for him to be voted ‘Most Eligible Batchelor’ by New Idea magazine. And he plays good footy.

He is married though isn't he?

I want to see JDG photographed around town in an orange Lamborghini. And he gets busted by the Indian paparazzi dating Bollywood’s hottest actress. And he torments Vicky Park with bad hair dos. And he gets a facial tatt. And he plays good footy.

I can see all that happening. Would go with the checked suits he insists on wearing.:eek:

Collingwood win games.
Then win more games.
Keep winning games till we win some more games.
Win the final match of the season and we celebrate sweet 16.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back