Prediction Do you still have faith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice knowing we can bring back a useful type in N Daicos in 2 weeks .
The faith is being strengthened hour by hour…
Go pies

A clash with Brisbane would actually be;

In: De Goey, Moore, N Daicos, Hill, MCG

… from our last meeting. But of course they likely win and stay on the other side of the draw.

A clash with Brisbane would actually be;

In: De Goey, Moore, N Daicos, Hill, MCG

… from our last meeting. But of course they likely win and stay on the other side of the draw.
Think I’d rather not meet Brisbane to the GF, I have full confidence we would run riot at the G against them in the big one

I always have faith in them even when there is no hope that is the Collingwood way.I think we stopped playing far too soon in last night,s match and we nearly got done.

I want a 4 qtr performance we made it harder than it needed to be last night,we got on top in the 1st qtr and should not have let up,you do not give good teams a sniff and Melbourne are a good team as are Bris and Port.

We have to go for the throat when have a team down,that should have been a comfortable 5 gl victory but we let them back,our best is probably the best this season but we must go for the jugular more.

We have to go for the throat when have a team down,that should have been a comfortable 5 gl victory but we let them back,our best is probably the best this season but we must go for the jugular more.

Throat Baby Remix GIF by BRS Kash

Same old concerns about contested ball and the midfield from me.
I thought cox and Cameron weren't too bad but when out-positioned in the ruck Gawn was able to take clean possession and boot it forward.
Need to get a handle on that.
And need to win more 50/50 clearances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faith was tested this week after the omission of Noble. Fly is a great coach and knows what to do.
Not necessarily. Noble may have played instead of the hard ball shirking Lipinski, He may have proven a revelation in the forward mid role, kicked a lazy three and been carried off a hero. Fly would have looked good then too!

Same old concerns about contested ball and the midfield from me.
I thought cox and Cameron weren't too bad but when out-positioned in the ruck Gawn was able to take clean possession and boot it forward.
Need to get a handle on that.
And need to win more 50/50 clearances
De Goey and Josh being passengers rather than committed paid performers didn't help. A bit of brilliance and flair in the clearances is always going to help the cause,

I am going to watch the replay. Well not so much 'going', as to physically 'go watch', you'd hope more than a finger's flick would be required. Should something of substance not escape my scrutiny, I'll report it in a timely manner to the troops.
Don’t bother with the last quarter.

I am going to watch the replay. Well not so much 'going', as to physically 'go watch', you'd hope more than a finger's flick would be required. Should something of substance not escape my scrutiny, I'll report it in a timely manner to the troops.

geez i woke up at 3am and watched the game. I thought everyone would have watched the replay by now.

I always have faith in them even when there is no hope that is the Collingwood way.I think we stopped playing far too soon in last night,s match and we nearly got done.

I want a 4 qtr performance we made it harder than it needed to be last night,we got on top in the 1st qtr and should not have let up,you do not give good teams a sniff and Melbourne are a good team as are Bris and Port.

so after watching the game, you think the team needs to try harder eh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back