Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

How can someone so Gormless be so smug?

The terms aren't that related. It's quite possible to be stupid/foolish and smug.

Thankfully for me, I only have the smug side.

Don't worry, mate. I was captain of the Wonders from season 19 until season 21, and I had literally no idea who Golumless was until I had to submit my song nomination contest to him.

And to think I became a co-captain by default twice in that period.

Thank god for the everyone gets a turn period of Wonders captaincy.

Self praise is no praise at all

Seeing you quoted me quoting haydo, I have to agree. He should learn some humility.

It'll make being in my shadow a little easier to swallow.

Just one of these for me

View attachment 461854

Once I've downed 6 or so of the above, I'll have a few of these

View attachment 461855

Why even bother drinking alcohol when you select both Carlton Draught and Canadian Club.

Is it some weird masochistic pleasure that you derive from drinking alcohol, or just a unhealthy hatred for life?

Next you're going to say VB is a good drop.

Fun Fact:

Anagram of Golumless = Slogs Mule

Which is very scary considering the affiliation they have with an ass already.

I am sickened by the revelation. Someone should call the RSPCA on this mob.

sEd6unV.gif

Why even bother drinking alcohol when you select both Carlton Draught and Canadian Club.

Is it some weird masochistic pleasure that you derive from drinking alcohol, or just a unhealthy hatred for life?

Next you're going to say VB is a good drop.

sEd6unV.gif
Are you a child?

The terms aren't that related. It's quite possible to be stupid/foolish and smug.
Actually wasn't looking for a breakdown, but thanks for that.

And just like your posting, we'll be the judge as to whether you are gormless or not.

Beginning to wonder whether username spelt correctly.

Actually wasn't looking for a breakdown, but thanks for that.

And just like your posting, we'll be the judge as to whether you are gormless or not.

Beginning to wonder whether username spelt correctly.

You were always getting a breakdown, and I'm just saving you time with this so called judgement. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahaha....Golly the ******* hipster out supping on a few pots....pretentious ****!!

hipster-with-glass-of-beer-and-tapas-sitting-at-counter-in-a-pub-F4N9KX.jpg

I'll openly admit my beer taste is pretentious, and hipster as * seeing I rarely go for anything that isn't IPA or black in colour. Helps i'm in the right area of SA for it.

Uncultured swine.

I'll openly admit my beer taste is pretentious, and hipster as **** seeing I rarely go for anything that isn't IPA or black in colour. Helps i'm in the right area of SA for it.

Uncultured swine.
Nah, I get free craft all the time for a few different reasons. Can't ******* stand it.

Granted, I was enjoying knocking back a few Mountain Goat Summer Ales last weekend at a music festival they sponsored. Judging by the reviews of it though, I may have been giving them a bit of leeway based on the price. :drunk:

I don't like this talk of anagrams...

Apparently neither do the Wonders, considering they complained about doing it after starting to do it despite some of us preferring abbreviation or alliteration.

Plus, ana was likely a whore being used so much.

Anywho, as a guy who hasn't drunk any alcohol for almost 14 years, someone wake me when something interesting happens.

Anywho, as a guy who hasn't drunk any alcohol for almost 14 years, someone wake me when something interesting happens.

Live a little, have a drink. You must be fun at parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back