Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently neither do the Wonders, considering they complained about doing it after starting to do it despite some of us preferring abbreviation or alliteration.

Plus, ana was likely a whore being used so much.

Anywho, as a guy who hasn't drunk any alcohol for almost 14 years, someone wake me when something interesting happens.
Have SM and StFly ever been online at the same time?

I'll openly admit my beer taste is pretentious, and hipster as **** seeing I rarely go for anything that isn't IPA or black in colour. Helps i'm in the right area of SA for it.

Uncultured swine.
Please don't take this the wrong way......

I've always got you and Spook confused.

Who was I talking about gin with in a PM?

You or him?

And no, I don't have a sane answer as to a reason for the confusion.

Currently this baby is my go to:

BigShed-Californicator330-350-937.gif

In an obnoxiously big form, though pirate life double IPA/stouts are also fantastic.

You don't happen to be a young urban professional do you?

Live a little, have a drink. You must be fun at parties.

I am a blast, you lot however appear to need substance to talk to people. Such limitations.

Probably that creepy kid in the corner that waits for someone to come and say hello to him

You must be the fashionably late because you took a wrong turn then abused someone else for it, got angry when they ignored you and punched a wall or something bloke at the joint that immediately incorrectly judges that the wall would break under your mighty fist of now pain.

Not don't, can't, kinda ends up in hospital visits and hospitals can be really shitty places sometimes.
No good mate, no good.

Point stands, personal choice. I'll have a crack at a lot of things, but not drinking isn't one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No good mate, no good.

Point stands, personal choice. I'll have a crack at a lot of things, but not drinking isn't one of them.

I just love the immediate faux outrages of softness that spring to mind.

Better than drinking some of that cat piss that people posted.

Nah, I get free craft all the time for a few different reasons. Can't ******* stand it.

Granted, I was enjoying knocking back a few Mountain Goat Summer Ales last weekend at a music festival they sponsored. Judging by the reviews of it though, I may have been giving them a bit of leeway based on the price. :drunk:

Fair enough, it is certainly its own beast beer wise.

Not a huge fan of their summer ale, but I do tend to really struggle with light/medium beers (Coopers pale seems to be the softest beer that I like, and that's heavy by Australian mainstream standards). That is also possible though, seeing your mind can trick you into thinking you like something more after spending more on it.

Please don't take this the wrong way......

I've always got you and Spook confused.

Who was I talking about gin with in a PM?

You or him?

And no, I don't have a sane answer as to a reason for the confusion.

Nah, I get that, Spook and I do have some crossover personality/interest wise.

But gin is one of the very few drinks that has never clicked with me, so would have been Spook.

You don't happen to be a young urban professional do you?

I fit firmly within uni student who one day wishes to be young urban professional bracket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back