Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Microscopic???

No you can see it visually with a camera, only query is mobile or immobile, since in most instances the female moves around because you know, tiny.

I imagine ant bear will come up with more facts why no one finds enjoyment in his embrace.

Really? I thought the soulless bastard didn't breathe?

BRAB is it true you're the Bradd Dalziell of the Gumbies?

Don't s**t talk Dalziell or we'll have problems, kiddo.

In-your-endo... huhuhuhuhuhuh

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Join the gumbies mate, play with myself and Jivs.
We're much more fun and bendable. Every tried bending a swamprat? They don't really unbend well afterwards. Whereas Gumbies, we can easily reform into our proper shape or maybe a different one if we feel like it.

We're much more fun and bendable. Every tried bending a swamprat? They don't really unbend well afterwards. Whereas Gumbies, we can easily reform into our proper shape or maybe a different one if we feel like it.
Ahem....

Who the f**k are you?

(Am I doing this right BRAB??)

After Haro's done with you you're gonna need all the Gaff-a tape you can muster BLERN...

SarahSmiles
Well according to the eagles QC we are going to need to wait 3 years before we can use gaff for that 1 gazme. Thats 6 seasons away. Prepare yourselves

Screenshot_20180807-171019.png

But.... but.... how do we get on a roll and end up in another Grand Final?!

Easy, brief Gumby history.

Won nothing, no flag no spoon.
Got spoon.
Got flag next season.
Decided to listen to SFA and change to Wolves.
Got spoon.
No flag, as no longer Gumbies.
Changed back to Gumbies.
Spoon last season.

Easy as piss, jump on board this season, GF win, leave next season for the Demons, Dragons, or other mob who need us to show them how to do things properly.

Profit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back