Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs is still trying to bait me with this expansion talk.... The Titans rebirth is dormant while the Admin shenanigans fester.
Titans, Razors, Junkyard and Vipers (or Serpents) will bring the league up to 16 teams and possible dual-divisional format! And then of course there's the Trolls ...

Titans, Razors, Junkyard and Vipers (or Serpents) will bring the league up to 16 teams and possible dual-divisional format! And then of course there's the Trolls ...
* that. The Roys should secede from the Sweet F.A. and take a few teams with them.

Sounds good.
First 8 teams in one league, the most recent 4 teams + upstarts in the other.

Sounds good, but thats a 7/9 split :
Sweet FA : Bombers, Demons, Dragons, Furies, Hawks, Gumbies, Wonders
Sweet FL : Bears, Dogs, Razors, Royals, Roys, Serpents/Vipers, Swamprats, Titans, Warriors

Someone extra would need to stay behind ... or add the Trolls.

Sweet FL : Bears, Dogs, Razors, Royals, Roys, Serpents/Vipers, Swamprats, Titans, Warriors

We could always fold the Dragons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was meaning the modern era: so the Royals/Warriors/zombie Bears/zombie Swamprats join the Titans, Vipers, Serpents, team of my choosing and the other 8 teams join the premier league.

I was meaning the modern era: so the Royals/Warriors/zombie Bears/zombie Swamprats join the Titans, Vipers, Serpents, team of my choosing and the other 8 teams join the premier league.
But your model suggests the Roys dont move which was the initial catalyst for the proposal!

peterss tried to sell me a gopher.
Sounds like a good buy to me, the web is all f'ed up these days, we should all use gopher instead.
0622_gopher.gif

Sounds like a good buy to me, the web is all f'ed up these days, we should all use gopher instead.
0622_gopher.gif
Looks like a DOS screen. Oddly satisfying and can be a vague nod to Qooty!

I'm just waiting up for TedDougChris to say "Morning all" so I can do that thing ... I dunno what it's called ... Wooshette had a Will & Grace gif about it recently.

Looks like a DOS screen. Oddly satisfying and can be a vague nod to Qooty!

I'm just waiting up for TedDougChris to say "Morning all" so I can do that thing ... I dunno what it's called ... Wooshette had a Will & Grace gif about it recently.
Here’s another, I love Karen :D

8066E21D-4247-43B4-93A2-8557B09E1C6F.gif

The only true political compass is this one:

Shall we form a superhero team?

Finally, something that clearly indicates my positioning as someone who gives NO SHITS about either political extreme.

All hail Pantless Moderate Politics. Both left and right are constrained by narrow minded views and their pants. My view is simple. Don't take concrete position on issues and don't wear pants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back