Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the uncut version is a few thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years long, which would be well past my bedtime. So I thought this was the preferable option.

That's our motto!

I was hoping for a gold plated toilet but you can't always get what you want.
Guy who works for me keeps telling me he wants a gold yacht :oops:

So you're ....... a zombie? :eek:

For lack of a better term sure.

My glory days here are done and dusted, these days I just blow in to impart wisdom and heart in the vain hope of summoning a blue dude to kick some arse.

And we come to the crux why I'm a Gumby. Gaia was hot.

Will be in transit most of today, so hoping everyone has a good day and I’ll see you for match day tomorrow

I managed to extricate myself from multi level parking at an international airport whilst the moon hung high in the sky.

Today has started off swimmingly, hopefully yopur transit is equally as entertaining.

I managed to extricate myself from multi level parking at an international airport whilst the moon hung high in the sky.

Today has started off swimmingly, hopefully yopur transit is equally as entertaining.

So far my flight is delayed and I got up at 4am after no sleep to make this early flight.

That should give you some ideas how my life is, all of the time - but I appreciate the thoughts...

So far my flight is delayed and I got up at 4am after no sleep to make this early flight.

That should give you some ideas how my life is, all of the time - but I appreciate the thoughts...

3:30am as old man intended to fly at 6:15, also got delayed by about an hour.

This is not one of those weird situations where you're in the same pattern waiting on the same thing and castles are supposed foggy is it?

3:30am as old man intended to fly at 6:15, also got delayed by about an hour.

This is not one of those weird situations where you're in the same pattern waiting on the same thing and castles are supposed foggy is it?

It’s too early for me to know anything right now, and I’m not even sure of that....

I was hoping for a 30 second summary.

I stopped watching after 3 minutes, the narrator's voice was weird and our future looks pretty dramatic.
Well the uncut version is a few thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years long, which would be well past my bedtime. So I thought this was the preferable option.
t.

I am glad you didnt waste too much time watching our future, we don't you sleeping late. Otherwise, you might be cranky in the morning.

(uh now im copying Mobbs by using multiquote)

I stopped watching after 3 minutes, the narrator's voice was weird and our future looks pretty dramatic.

I am glad you didnt waste too much time watching our future, we don't you sleeping late. Otherwise, you might be cranky in the morning.

(uh now im copying Mobbs by using multiquote)

Never. Multiquote. Unless you are a nerd...are you a nerd? :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back