Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

So i thought i do something special for our visit to Gumbania, i've brought my old picnic basket, with a lovely selection of deli meats, fresh bread from Reardo and special raspberry and lemon tart.
I've also got some fresh pickle from royboy2, and lovely collection of cheeses supplied by Runk.
I'm not sure who my direct opponent will be, maybe jmoo wan maybe 2121 maybe even BRAB but someone is going to get lucky.

Hola amigo's! genial estar aquí en realidad una mierda

Otherwise known as google translate yo because I studied Japanese and not the language of pissing off bovines.

I learned that by growing up around farms. Fun times, fun times.

And don't you worry yourself none Mobbs, I'm FB these days as the ##$%^ brilliant player I am where I can excel regardless, even when not here, and claim all the generated things as due to my hard work in making other fantasy people have poor days.

Very well thanks! And your good self?

Relieved. You've no idea how it feels to be 40km from home and aching to take a piss on a single lane track because the brilliant idea was to have roadworks in the other and merge that s**t with 3 other lanes to bottleneck it like a champ.

Almost considered whipping it out on the tailgating ute in sweet sweet vengeance, but considering I am my namesake and they probably could have broken me in twain, I engaged the rion bladder!

Props to those like myself consuming dinner. Sucked in peeps.

Otherwise known as google translate yo because I studied Japanese and not the language of pissing off bovines.

And don't you worry yourself none Mobbs, I'm FB these days as the ##$%^ brilliant player I am where I can excel regardless, even when not here, and claim all the generated things as due to my hard work in making other fantasy people have poor days.

Relieved. You've no idea how it feels to be 40km from home and aching to take a piss on a single lane track because the brilliant idea was to have roadworks in the other and merge that s**t with 3 other lanes to bottleneck it like a champ.

Almost considered whipping it out on the tailgating ute in sweet sweet vengeance, but considering I am my namesake and they probably could have broken me in twain, I engaged the rion bladder!

What's more relieving, a piss or a poo after ages of holding it in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mooch actually scored a few
If the Gumbies go in unchanged (and let's face it, they will surely be making multiple panic changes this week, based on our form last week), then I'll be kicking double figures on StFly this week. I for one am looking forward to it.
But less goals, unless you go the torpedo !!!
You;d better check with 3KZ is Football. I think he owns the rights to The Big Torp(TM)

If the Gumbies go in unchanged (and let's face it, they will surely be making multiple panic changes this week, based on our form last week), then I'll be kicking double figures on @StFly this week. I for one am looking forward to it.
Looks like I've got 3KZ is Football this week. Should be a good cuddlefest that one.

Where comes after 7 on our Fibonacci sequence? Mooch kicked 7 last week and I'm not sure what higher number comes this week.
I'm re-writing what that fool did.
He got 3 the week before, so ... 10?
If the answer isn’t 7, it’s normally 42.....
That's the one
21 slams into each of 2 goalposts!
Don't get me confused with TDC.

Konnichi wa. If you're trying to live off team glories, shouldn't your team have some glories you can live off?

You lucky bastard.
He's not going to be so lucky unfortunately

sw2.gif

Konnichi wa. If you're trying to live off team glories, shouldn't your team have some glories you can live off?

Ohayo gozaimasu kimi wa baka.

Premiership captain mate and the man responsible for us having a spoon and a cup, the only bag you'll be kicking is some salt and vinegar so you can get an early rubdown later.

Ohayo gozaimasu kimi wa baka.

Premiership captain mate and the man responsible for us having a spoon and a cup, the only bag you'll be kicking is some salt and vinegar so you can get an early rubdown later.
So how many flags is that for the Gumbies now?

So how many flags is that for the Gumbies now?

Just the 1, I like to think my redecoration of the place added instead of subtracted.

Just a shame the other mob decided to add more spoons instead but hey, progress!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back