Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles play Adelaide on 11/08/19. Porps is coming over to visit me that weekend because Fleetwood Mac is also on then. We can make a BigFooty catchup out of it . Come over for that weekend and adopt the Eagles when we play your enemy! The scarf (to add to your sizeable collection) is my shout :) .

I'll afterpay it xoxo

I'll reassess when im sober but I'm actually keen, Brissie and Perth are the only cities I haven't been to.

That winky face made me think you have other ideas. Should I be worried?!
Haha i probably havent used a very good emoticon here. Probably should have said Yep you should all definitely get tattoos ... not.

Let's actual have a Bears meet up or what
LVB premiership tattoos if we ever win one together, anyone ?
I didn’t think I’d ever get one , but the team comes first.
Haha i probably havent used a very good emoticon here. Probably should have said Yep you should all definitely get tattoos ... not.
If you joined the Bears AAndy you'd realize the bond we share and that a tattoo is not out of the question.

Preemptively drowning your sorrows :p ?
Yes. Sunday won't be good for him. You and the rest of the Bears should start preemptively drowning your sorrows too.

Oh wait. Forgot we were throwing this game. Hold the tears :)

If you joined the Bears AAndy you'd realize the bond we share and that a tattoo is not out of the question.

I'll drink to that. Can't believe I got into a pub tripping on acid and coke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am totally scared of needles and any pain so i guess that rules me out of ever joining the Bears :D

I'll drink to that. Can't believe I got into a pub tripping on acid and coke
I need to also come up to Darwin! Good times by the sounds of it!
I am totally scared of needles and any pain so i guess that rules me out of ever joining the Bears :D
Haha you could get a temporary tat with a complementary bubble gum

Don’t worry I am actually the same. Should see me at the doctors getting blood tests. One of the nurses could tell I was so scared that she did the needles for kids - not impressed I didn’t get jelly beans and stickers though.

Don’t worry I am actually the same. Should see me at the doctors getting blood tests. One of the nurses could tell I was so scared that she did the needles for kids - not impressed I didn’t get jelly beans and stickers though.
It's because they were all out of these ones. I have plenty left though. This one's for you Xena the Warrior Princess
1555661041198.png

I'll make you a special batch Xen, no worries at all. Am I able to transport cooked goods on an airplane? I've never been on one.

You can borrow Jezmiester40 ’s pink floral apron and make them here :)
Home baked sausage rolls and curry puffs for all the Bears. Mmmmmm!!!!

I need to also come up to Darwin! Good times by the sounds of it!

Haha you could get a temporary tat with a complementary bubble gum

I'll get
a bear tattoo

It's because they were all out of these ones. I have plenty left though. This one's for you Xena the Warrior Princess
View attachment 657975

I seriously want one of those. You can give one to all those attending our Bears meet and greet. We each get a bag with stickers, home baked sausage rolls and Jezza’s curry puffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back