Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He likes Korean girls?

Sausages you have competition.

Well - credit where it's due, Korean girls rock :)

BUT

She's not in GG, and thus is clearly second rate - plus, if she's not in GG, she must ALSO lack the COSMIC GENETICS that GG CLEARLY have - so, I have concerns over her capacity to guide us forward to ENLIGHTENMENT. Given that Dingster is a Wonder.....I'm inclined to think that her presence in this thread is done to OPPOSE the ELEMENTAL MIGHT THAT IS GG.

BUT

She's not in GG, and thus is clearly second rate - plus, if she's not in GG, she must ALSO lack the COSMIC GENETICS that GG CLEARLY have - so, I have concerns over her capacity to guide us forward to ENLIGHTENMENT. Given that Dingster is a Wonder.....I'm inclined to think that her presence in this thread is done to OPPOSE the ELEMENTAL MIGHT THAT IS GG.

In English please.

BUT

E726BD06-DFFD-4F66-850C-8ABC465DA722.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies Roys
It's been a hard week in rehab getting back to full health after the heart scare after the win. It was unexpected (the win that is) and the stress got to me.
I'm back with my hand firmly on the tiller.
Thankfully that moron fitzroybowiedog didn't mess with a winning formula when naming the team.
These bears look measly.

Ouch.

Waddya mean "measly"?

We're awesome, fluffy, roly poly and loved the world over!!

Waddya mean "measly"?

We're awesome, fluffy, roly poly and loved the world over!!

Oh he wont talk to you, he barely talks to the team he coaches.

Do you classify screaming as talking?

True - but Wallsy wasn't averse to a bit of shouting either and he went alright :D

Wallsy never coached the Roys either. Not sure what you're talking about?

We've had a honey badger named Wayne Jorgensen and now a Gorilla named Dyson.

Wallsy never coached the Roys either. Not sure what you're talking about?

We've had a honey badger named Wayne Jorgensen and now a Gorilla named Dyson.

Well, to paraphrase the esteemed Bill Clinton...."that all depends on what your definition of coached is...."

If by "coached", you mean "oversaw training and conducted skills-based improvements in athletes or other professionals' - then you might be right.

However, if by "coached" you mean "gave instruction in handling a situation to arrive at a predetermined outcome", then that mightn't be true :)

Well, to paraphrase the esteemed Bill Clinton...."that all depends on what your definition of coached is...."

If by "coached", you mean "oversaw training and conducted skills-based improvements in athletes or other professionals' - then you might be right.

However, if by "coached" you mean "gave instruction in handling a situation to arrive at a predetermined outcome", then that mightn't be true :)

The honey badger didn't care for much, and eventually led us to a flag, the big gorilla Dyson, just yells.

The honey badger didn't care for much, and eventually led us to a flag, the big gorilla Dyson, just yells.

Well, he certainly doesn't give the appearance of someone yelling - his most recent contribution inclines me to conclude an element of moderation in his speech. But perhaps, I shall concede the point to you, given your more intimate knowledge.

And besides....yelling is alright. It has it's place - how else do you think qooty players learn things? Look at the Wonders.....they say the same s**t over and over again, so one can only assume that the only thing that changes is the volume of what is said.

I haven't met the Bears coach yet - we have a decidedly new age approach to qooty. Which might explain why we are being outscored in the first quarter by a factor of 5 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back