Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, he certainly doesn't give the appearance of someone yelling - his most recent contribution inclines me to conclude an element of moderation in his speech. But perhaps, I shall concede the point to you, given your more intimate knowledge.

And besides....yelling is alright. It has it's place - how else do you think qooty players learn things? Look at the Wonders.....they say the same s**t over and over again, so one can only assume that the only thing that changes is the volume of what is said.

I haven't met the Bears coach yet - we have a decidedly new age approach to qooty. Which might explain why we are being outscored in the first quarter by a factor of 5 :)

The public persona of myself has been very carefully crafted.

Morning all. Looks like its....

076L6aG.png

Remember the good ol days when you could turn a maccas shake up side down and nothing would come out?
Those were the days Testie.
The Chudshake, a drink formed from the distillation of mystery ingredient chud, was brought to the Roys FFC by recruit Itsmyshow.

The Chudshake was once linked to the Wondercookies in a shocking expose of an underground people trafficking network, which may or may not have been fan-fiction.
This explains the Roys standing within the league, you can't go through a chud related scandal like that and expect to succeed

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

When we're talking BEARS - the day of the game is THE GAME OF THE DAY!! :D

I'm not meant to leak sim committee information, but we actually win our next 100000000000000 games.

Ok so this morning I reeled in a shark and she almost got me and sadly I'm not strong enough to put her back what do i do guys gotta be done before getting ready
Ah yes this always happens with new recruits seen it a thousand times before. Tandy, Cadaver, Barrybran, Test Tickle - how did you lot deal with the shark reeling situation??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so this morning I reeled in a shark and she almost got me and sadly I'm not strong enough to put her back what do i do guys gotta be done before getting ready

Bears eat fish.
Sharks are fish.
Just let me know what your wine order is, and you can get started :)

Roys, the Bears have just given us an insight into their on field movements. Straight lines in single file. Revolutionary but I think we can counter it by moving in any direction we like.

Roys, the Bears have just given us an insight into their on field movements. Straight lines in single file. Revolutionary but I think we can counter it by moving in any direction we like.
Sounds like a hip replacement waiting to happen.

Well....I GUESS you could see it like that, if you looked at it solely from THE INFINITE. What we are ACTUALLY doing is moving as a team on a macro-level, but to your chud-addled sight, you can only see the straight line, single file of what is, in fact, a series of curves.

"When zooming in on a section of a curve (any curve and any section of the curve), as the zoom magnification approaches infinity, the curvature approaches zero."

This is what adherence to the TEACHINGS OF GG gives you - BOTH the INIFINITE and the COSMIC. I have tried to show you guys this, in this match day thread, but you are resistant to the idea. The Bears can see both - the INIFINITE and the COSMIC - our motions are complex and simply "looking closer" yields more and more incorrect results, for you cannot perceive THE WHOLE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back