Official Match Thread Season 28 Grand Final - Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at SFA Park

Who do you support in the S28 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

629F.gif

Congratulations to the Season 28 premiers. Too good on the day Dragons - enjoy the win.

To the Dees - thanks for an amazing season. We had a great run and can all look to a restful off-season. Remember the B&F on Wednesday.

Well done AceAndy Hatchy1992 and all of the Dragons

You have done a fantastic effort this season as Captain and well deserved

To the simmers thanks for your time.

Dee's that was f***ed, well done coon dog for your efforts in the game except for the 1st goal

What a memorable game, Dragons. Unlikely to be ever forgotten. From Ljp86 getting us started, to the coach nervously swapping him for Davo-27 only for him to kick a bag - let's face it the Demons' full-back had a day to forget. The Kingslayer Hatchy1992 and Pea Nut all amongst the best, but it was a terrific team effort.

Just thrilled to be a part of this great club and see the team reach the pinnacle. GO YOU GOOD THINGS!

Deestroy Medallist
So congratulations to the Season 28 Sweet FA Premiers, the Dragons FFC. Just their second premiership, and they have endured a great deal to triumph on the final day of the season.

The votes for the Deestroy Medal are in:

3. AceAndy (DRA)
2. Ljp86 (DRA)

1. manangatang (DEM)

A well-deserved accolade for AceAndy, who has been brave in leading his club throughout S28.

Thank you all for attending, I hope that most of you have signed up for the State of Origin series that TheInjuryFactory is running in January.

Merry Christmas, everybody. See you in the New Year. I'm going on holidays, I need a rest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Dragons! Enjoy the day. Cinderella story for Andy. I am sure Phenom is happy for you.

Commiserations Demons. At least nobody is talking about how you dominated this era for so little return.

Actually, I've got a media thread in progress about it.

Thanks for a great week Dragons and congrats on the win. Special call out to AceAndy for the great work he’s done this season.

Thanks Demons, you’re a great bunch and don’t worry we will bounce back next year and go one better

Hot damn. Dragons played their best game of the year today. Look at the contributors from that side. Outstanding.

Demons did bloody well to get the the GF. I'm not looking forward to facing them on the field next year, they are a scary proposition.

Congratulations Dragons. If Demons couldn't win today I'm glad you guys did :thumbsu:

There was no other choice though as you were the only other team that played today. So you were also the opposition team I least wanted to win today.

Well done anyway. I s'pose.

What a memorable game, Dragons. Unlikely to be ever forgotten. From Ljp86 getting us started, to the coach nervously swapping him for Davo-27 only for him to kick a bag - let's face it the Demons' full-back had a day to forget. The Kingslayer Hatchy1992 and Pea Nut all amongst the best, but it was a terrific team effort.

Just thrilled to be a part of this great club and see the team reach the pinnacle. GO YOU GOOD THINGS!
It’s pretty forgettable actually.

Back