Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got plovers nesting about 40 metres from the house. Bastards got real close when I was throwing stuff on the soon to be bonfire earlier.

That means that the eggs will hatch soon.

Is it ethical to armour up and go belt the crap out of the eggs?

If I let them hatch they will all run off somewhere within a couple of weeks. On the other hand, if I let that happen they’ll keep coming back.
No.

Holy crap. I really wasn’t expecting the only answer to be from you.

Alright, if I hear them screaming at night I’ll come out screaming louder...
Show some humanity Far Kern. Or else.

Mac!!! Haven't seen you around much lately

(could be because I type with my eyes closed)
Bragger! I type with my index fingers :oops:

Nice to see you didn't retire :thumbsu:

Have you seen how big the spikes on their wings are? They’re friggen dangerous.

But I asked for a reason and I’m glad that it was you that answered. I’ll defend them if needed.
You hit a nerve FK.

A week ago I was shouting at a kid for terrorising the plovers that nest opposite my place and printing off legislation for his dumb as dogshit parents.

You hit a nerve FK.

A week ago I was shouting at a kid for terrorising the plovers that nest opposite my place and printing off legislation for his dumb as dogshit parents.
Maxi you can tell me off whenever you want.

I swear that I am totally cool with all of the animals here until THEY cause harm. Plus, one thing that I have come to understand is that the rules in NSW are very different to the rest of Australia.

I’ll be nice. I’ll listen to you and if I hear them scream I’ll come out and protect them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show some humanity Far Kern. Or else.

Far Kern can't help it if he hates birds.

hqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back