Official Match Thread Season 29 Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats vs. Mt. Buller Demons at SFA Park

Who wins the S29 Sweet F.A. Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The remaining Shitgibbons Wonders are having a fun old road trip with plenty of laughs by the looks of it

WaynesWorld19 and some of the Bombers who didn't leave a month ago for their off season making the trip for the big clash

sante bringing the family, however lion around needs to stop f***ing around they have a long way to travel and won't make it if he keeps that up

manangatang bringing his trusty mini van bringing the SA boys Thetrader15, moginie and Deaneus!
Nice work by the Captain trying to avoid the SA Border Patrol

sausageroll should be there in no time

Oddhawk had way too many drinks with Santoz at the Mobbs

Think he gave him the wrong room number after everything wrapped up last night

sausageroll should be there in no time

Oddhawk had way too many drinks with Santoz at the Mobbs

Think he gave him the wrong room number after everything wrapped up last night

tenor.gif

DemonJim feeling lost from last night's 2nd place

Already asking Richard_Cranium to stay Ruck Rover for S30

What a week he had with the Awards week though

He is just leaving now with boncer34

Still causing shenanigans though Jim on his way to SFA Park

Tarks expecting a big bag of goals tomorrow making sure there is no issues along the way

However after a long season finishing touches required on his feet
Feet need alot of work after a long season kicking many goals and behinds but nice legs mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sante bringing the family, however lion around needs to stop f***ing around they have a long way to travel and won't make it if he keeps that up

manangatang bringing his trusty mini van bringing the SA boys Thetrader15, moginie and Deaneus!
Nice work by the Captain trying to avoid the SA Border Patrol

My family is very proud of my SFA career. Hoping to secure another flag!

To be honest, I don’t even know if I’m named or not, but either way I’ll claim it unless we lose, then I can say I should’ve been named

My family is very proud of my SFA career. Hoping to secure another flag!

To be honest, I don’t even know if I’m named or not, but either way I’ll claim it unless we lose, then I can say I should’ve been named
Think you are named just went off our squad list, all I know is I play on the wing, Tarks in the goal square, Headless in his last game from INT#2 and Jim in my spot at ruck rover 🤣

Back