Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
banner.jpg

6 H v Gumbies v3.jpg

GUMBIES FFC TO MAKE SFA RELEVANCE RETURN AGAINST EAST SIDE HAWKS

Barrybran has already drawn up his blueprint for regaining some pride, in what has been a disastrous year. As first revealed by The Saturday Qelegraph a fortnight ago, Gumbies will fight No.7 middleweight Hawks at The Eyrie, April 5.

On Monday afternoon, SFA official Ant Bear confirmed the booking saying, “both fighters have now signed off on their bout agreements”. The announcement comes just hours after the Gumbies were knocked to the canvas by the Dragons in Round 9. However, a win over Hawks will give them some pride and a shot at redemption.

Agent93 won’t even contemplate a loss against the Gumbies, On Qoxsports he stated “we can’t lose, they have rubber legs, and look at their list okeydoke7, Rodney Dangerfield, and haydo, they are a relic of the past, we will smash them”.

Barrybran will have none of that and believes the Gumbies have a real shot at the title. “The Hawks are starting to faulter and not as strong as they were. Everyone knows the Hawks have a glass jaw defence and we are going to capitalise by punching straight through Snake_Baker and BRAB. Players like Loonerty, SM and por_please_ya haven’t got the stamina to go the full rounds with us, this will be our easiest fight to date”.

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Gumbies LLLWL

Hawks WLWWW

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
6 hawk v gumb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude its 4:30 pm on a Monday. I won't stand idly by whilst you blatantly disregard SFA traditions. For shame Mr. Tigerturbulance.
take it up with Mr. Ant Bear
he is the one pushing the buttons, I am just a mere pawn

admittedly 245kg of love muscle prawn, but still a mere pawn ;)

Hello old friends.

Is there anyone actually left at the Gumbies from when I played there?

No, we're dead. Please leave your loafers at the entry and don't touch anything because we know you haven't washed today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back