Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

WFL I reckon I could feature you on the next installment of Serial Stats. I'd plot the amount of perceived effort you put into your match thread posts vs. how far through the week we are. Because, honestly, you're phoning it in right now after a relatively strong start.
unnamed-16.gif

WFL I reckon I could feature you on the next installment of Serial Stats. I'd plot the amount of perceived effort you put into your match thread posts vs. how far through the week we are. Because, honestly, you're phoning it in right now after a relatively strong start.
View attachment 854879

Thinking I think is overrating the thought process.

Newsflash: Girlfriend rang this morning. Couldn't be without my voice. I apologised for falling asleep the other night. All was forgiven....for the time being.
Better bust out the gorilla suit...just in case!

A matchup against the defending champions and current ladder leaders? They don't come as big as this. Your team needs you: they've lost drive and direction as they've been beaten down by the guile and charm of the Dragons. Wayne is currently suffering PTSD from dragon gifs, and snozulu is lost in a time vortex somewhere. Only you can salvage this effort from the Bombers.
Mate we haven't lost direction, we all take our own path. No one tells anyone at the bombers how we can post or how much we can post. We don't manufacture our match threads before hand. We post what we want, when we want and how ever much we want. So pipe down rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate we haven't lost direction, we all take our own path. No one tells anyone at the bombers how we can post or how much we can post. We don't manufacture our match threads before hand. We post what we want, when we want and how ever much we want. So pipe down rookie.

Scott Muller, smile for the camera.

Interesting, clearly not what KohPhi said on the podcast.

Looks like you made it on an Etch-a-Sketch. 🤭 But I see you missed - no blood.

Not yet anyway ;)

An artist is only limited by their imagination, not the tool that they use! I couldn't afford an etch-a-sketch so Paint had to do :D

I don't even know what that is. But I do like purple. I guess that's saying something. ??
Pffft, kitty cat. You are in for a pretty big battle this week. You're still the ruck? Right? I've been sharpening my elbows all week - just for you. :D

Bring it on, big boy!

I'm more than ready to bring it! You wont know what has hit you.

1586405264160.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back