Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

east-side-hawks-logo-300px-png.812474

East Side Hawks Official Team Sheet
Round 11 vs The decidedly un-spammy Rats

B: Red mist - Le Grille - jusjoshin
HB: Chipmunk - Snake_Baker - Drunken Wookie
C: SM - Agent93 - Itsmyshow
HF: Milera2Betts - Golumless - por_please_ya
F: larrikin - TY24 - go you pups
Foll: Biggie - Loonerty - Drunkgoliath

Int: Karnezis_13 - jackenny

Changes:
None.

#OGSKWAH

tumblr_oqliuxA0LI1u9kfgwo1_500.gif

Do you ever think about how you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed but never whelmed?

Yes I know whelmed has a definition but it's so so similar to overwhelmed that I refuse to accept it

Do you ever think about how you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed but never whelmed?

Yes I know whelmed has a definition but it's so so similar to overwhelmed that I refuse to accept it

I thought when I pressed Spoiler it was going to say something like "you think it had an answer? Idiot."

I thought when I pressed Spoiler it was going to say something like "you think it had an answer? Idiot."
I'm just looking for other people in the same boat haha

I am neutral to this post.

The truth is...

Whelmed is our regular state!

Geez this COVID monster is getting huge - 15,000 dead globally in the last 2 days!!!
We here in Aus compared to, are going ok.

The economy and job situation though. That’s ****ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez this COVID monster is getting huge - 15,000 dead globally in the last 2 days!!!

The scariest part is overloading the ED so you not only potentially have Covid-19 deaths, but also preventable ones occurring.

For a city of 2 million people, the equivalent would be 5 deaths.
It's a good thing the city of 2 million people I live in hasn't had 5 deaths in the last 2 days.

The scariest part is overloading the ED so you not only potentially have Covid-19 deaths, but also preventable ones occurring.
It's not just EDs. Whole hospitals are being pushed to limits with forced changes to operations, topologies... you name it. There will be hundreds of hospital staff nationwide that will be mentally burned out in a month or so.

It's a good thing the city of 2 million people I live in hasn't had 5 deaths in the last 2 days.
It may not have been covid-related, but I could bet there were way more than 5 deaths in your city in the past couple of days...

I'm not saying corona is irrelevant. It is important.(I have been locked down, and my city has TWO confirmed CASES.) Still, we need to keep things in perspective.

Are there any ambiguous words you have strong feelings towards?

Nah, tautologies sometimes get me though. Close proximity, and proximity are the exact same thing as an example.

Also any word that is very similar to a word used in environmental science. I.e. * the word sentiment as I had to retrain my brain to not say/write sediment every time I wanted to use that word. I don't even look at rocks that much.

Also also, * the word brewery as for whatever reason, I can't pronounce it properly without having to break down each syllable. If not, it usually sounds like the name of a now defunct former 4th tier English soccer club. I'd like to blame FIFA 04 for that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back