Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears vs East Side Hawks @The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

1. It's clear the Bears do not know right from left.
2. It is also clear the Bears lack the nous to punctuate correctly.

With these in mind Sunday will be an absolute cakewalk for the Hawks as we watch our opposition run the wrong way and struggle to finish off plays. Too easy.

Some other points of importance:

3. Pikachu is a rabbit-eared mouse who farts lightning.
4. Yes eth-dog, you can gamble.

To the other late arrivals to the thread, it is time:

latest

Biggie Itsmyshow larrikin Milera2Betts Golumless Snake_Baker Karnezis_13 Loonerty jackenny Drunkgoliath SM TY24 eth-dog jusjoshin por_please_ya Red mist Chipmunk Le Grille Drunken Wookie
Our ability to play qooty is far more important that our punktuation. You concentrate on your punktuation and we'll take full control of the qooty on Sunday.

Our ability to play qooty is far more important that our punktuation. You concentrate on your punktuation and we'll take full control of the qooty on Sunday.
I’m actually disappointed that after all we have been through, you’re now dismissing the value of an * :(

Back in my day there was no Pokemon, only tamagotchi.
My mum would never let me have one of those. :( $20 was a lot of money! I used to babysit my friends' Tamagotchis. And then they banned them at the school lol

Back in my day there was no Pokemon, only tamagotchi.
Neopets offered the best of both worlds
Virtual pets which needed to be fed but never died :p

My mum would never let me have one of those. :( $20 was a lot of money! I used to babysit my friends. And then they banned them at the school lol
Yep I know, and as you know, I wasn’t allowed one either because they were considered a distraction :p
Classic
You did have a PS and those were far more expensive though ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your lack of importance placed upon punctuation belies your lack of ability to mark, to separate yourself from packs, have clarity of vision, and to finish off; all things that would do you well on the qooty field if you possessed them.

Yep I know, and as you know, I wasn’t allowed one either because they were considered a distraction :p
Classic
You did have a PS and those were far more expensive though ?
Yeah we did, but we only got a PS probably after PS2 had already come out lol.... and then got a PS2 (which I still have) after PS4 had already come out, so it probably didn't cost that much overall.
We also got the internet pretty early, my dad was savvy, so I was lucky.

Your lack of importance placed upon punctuation belies your lack of ability to mark, to separate yourself from packs, have clarity of vision, and to finish off; all things that would do you well on the qooty field if you possessed them.
I'll have you know I was all SFA Ruck last season and winner of The Edge award and yet I had none of these capabilities last season.

This is what I’ve said to myself when I’ve seen who I’ve been playing on for the last 5 rounds.

Time to prove myself against someone of a higher status.
The good thing is you're finally second on the club goalkicking list :)

Anyway, where are Drunkgoliath and Agent93 these days?
Working IRL and in the background.
Is it in the dictionary? Yes. It isn't like using mediocre as a synonym to poor or bad or the like, it's a literal definition.

Maybe I should use the word eviscerate instead? Although that is particularly gruesome.
Big fan of eviscerate. Great in combo with vanish.

gen 3 is pretty good but it was also the start of game freak nolgastic baiting
so fu** it
Yeah but Gen 3 had the peak starters, the peak storyline, peak legendaries (Rayquaza is a boss), peak gyms and the best Elite 4/Champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back