Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears vs East Side Hawks @The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

either autistic legitimely or stuck up chicks
You're saying that like it's a bad thing :(

My mum chucked my gameboy out the window because I brought it to school once. I had just finished Crash Bandicoot :/
Was it a Gameboy Light or Colour by any chance?
Either way, ouch :(
I only ever played Crash Bandicoot on my friends' PS , and never on a Gameboy

You're saying that like it's a bad thing :(

Was it a Gameboy Light or Colour by any chance?
Either way, ouch :(
I only ever played Crash Bandicoot on my friends' PS , and never on a Gameboy
Gameboy advance around 2003/04. The dude had about 10 or 15 tamagotchis and would bring like 2 or 3 each day.

Last edited:
I've been on site as well. We're in the beginnings of a massive IT refit project and the company I work for has made it extremely hard to get more staff on to cover the load.
Aww yep. IT at both my workplaces have been been bombarded too. I still miss the motherland though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you hate about it? The game is a bit streamlined, but once I got past the first few gyms I'm enjoying it.

Unlike most I don't actually like the free roam area, I feel like it's a bit of a cheap way to level up/catch strong Pokemon. If the game was a bit more MMORPG-esque it would be fun but that's about it.

I'm trying to pinpoint what X&Y had that the subsequent two haven't had, as I loved X&Y like the classics.

I think honestly for the next Gen they need to pair back a lot of this flashy stuff like Mega-mon, Z-moves, etc. I think ultra evolution or whatever it's called was fine, add enough Mon to have 1000, have all of them in the game but have a multi-region game where you could have 250-300 of them in each region that unlocks, have a sliding scale of levels that unlock as you beat each Elite 4. Surely that's in their capability and would sell like wild.
It was just so linear and so easy. Gym to gym to gym to gym.
No team rocket bases or anything like that, no side story at all.

Very bland.
Back in my day there was no Pokemon, only tamagotchi.
Tamagotchis were released in 96 or 97
Pokemon was out in 96 or 98.

Pokemon was around in your day.

It was just so linear and so easy. Gym to gym to gym to gym.
No team rocket bases or anything like that, no side story at all.

Very bland.

Tamagotchis were released in 96 or 97
Pokemon was out in 96 or 98.

Pokemon was around in your day.

Oh absolutely bland, I thought we were talking the Mon themselves. And I thought the Gyms themselves have been pretty cool too with the environment design pretty cool. The Fairy Forest is fun.

Oh absolutely bland, I thought we were talking the Mon themselves. And I thought the Gyms themselves have been pretty cool too with the environment design pretty cool. The Fairy Forest is fun.
Oh the Pokemon themselves are whatever.

Gyms were an improvement over some in the past. But I miss the puzzles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back