Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears vs. Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi! Biryani pics pal!
Haha your pizza pic left me craving pizza so I made this late last night after a long day trip to Melbourne. Delicious despite the atypical combination of ingredients and creative use of naan rather than traditional pizza dough :p
2AC85C1C-6FDF-4AC2-9BFE-40010DB5D6F5.jpeg

Haha your pizza pic left me craving pizza so I made this late last night after a long day trip to Melbourne. Delicious despite the atypical combination of ingredients and creative use of naan rather than traditional pizza dough :p
View attachment 875183
Oooooooo looks good, though I’m more minimal cheese on my pizza.
I’ve made little pizzas with Indian type toppings on Naan and its amazing as a base.

Oooooooo looks good, though I’m more minimal cheese on my pizza.
I’ve made little pizzas with Indian type toppings on Naan and its amazing as a base.
I usually am too (Even if not as minimalist as my last pizza pic) , but last night I felt like comfort food :)

View attachment 875183
I use Lebanese bread as a base for my home made pizza!

Wooshe Wooshe Wooshe can't you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And I just love your SFA ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid
14 and a half hours and the King arises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed my mind, stuck it all in some pastry and called it a pastie :oops:

My nan used to keep leftovers from Sunday roast and make "pasties" out of it.

Got to the point she had to make extra because the "pasties" became more popular than the roast itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back