Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been in this league 9 seasons.

Every team, but one, I can say I have enjoyed at least one match thread with. Yes, even the Bombers.

Wanna take a wild guess who that one team is?
Well... being relatively new to this i am going to assume it's the Dragons

Sounds like more of a you problem though tbh, what is it about the dragons you dont like? Got the wood over you? Did you get rejected? Or maybe its the gravy at our canteen being too salty :( i am sorry if you dont enjoy a salty surprise 😭

I have been in this league 9 seasons.

Every team, but one, I can say I have enjoyed at least one match thread with. Yes, even the Bombers.

Wanna take a wild guess who that one team is?
It's literally impossible to enjoy a match thread with the Wonders, c'mon mate.

Well... being relatively new to this i am going to assume it's the Dragons

Sounds like more of a you problem though tbh, what is it about the dragons you dont like? Got the wood over you? Did you get rejected? Or maybe its the gravy at our canteen being too salty :( i am sorry if you dont enjoy a salty surprise 😭

I was actually originally recruited to the Dragons, before i had even started. But i turned it down. I reckon if i accepted, I would have got bored of the league, quit after 1 season and not be here today:

I was actually originally recruited to the Dragons, before i had even started. But i turned it down. I reckon if i accepted, I would have got bored of the league, quit after 1 season and not be here today:
You are saying that like it is a bad thing.

It's not awkward.
Well it is now...
Screenshot_20200804-161754_Google.jpg
Sooo.. do you like.. stuff?
Ahhh there it is :p
Cmon ND dont be like this, it could be worse, could be sharing @The Half Backs double ended dildo that he is upset that he lost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KSZVLTj.png

"WHeRe ArE ThEsE gUyS?"

Dragon gif.

Edgy team name/location banter.

Pretending to be drunk, edgy drinking banter.

Sim brag when you haven't posted in 5 seasons
:$

Go Dragons.

No u.

:$ :$ :$

Hey I’m included.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cmon ND dont be like this, it could be worse, could be sharing @The Half Backs double ended dildo that he is upset that he lost
So the username isn't a reference to footy but to half of the dildo in his rear? Good to know.

Impressive footwork, much like how i will be on sunday dancing through traffic and kicking goals
Have you played a game yet?

Generally I would agree, but even theyve had good ones. They had a pretty good posting team in S25 IIRC
I thought the Wonders were pretty good last season. Probably the team with the most turnover in the off season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back