Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you write a lot in a building prone to unsanctioned moisture ingress?
Surprising, yes. But surprising in that it's not in a building, and the moisture is sanctioned.

Surprising, yes. But surprising in that it's not in a building, and the moisture is sanctioned.
I've reacted to this post in a way that matches my actual emotion in relation to reading your post.

I've reacted to this post in a way that matches my actual emotion in relation to reading your post.
Very authentic. That's why I like you mang.

Usually our threads deviate into talk about fast food, but now we're discussing pencils.

What a time to be alive.
Isn't you username to do with 2B pencils?

Happy Thursday (aka manangatang's fourth favourite day of the week)! And since it's the very thematic time of 10am, let's get ready for ...

TOP TEN THURSDAY!

This most-loved tradition is a simple one. Each Thursday in the match thread, a theme is posted on at 10am(ish) and than anyone that wants to join in lists their top ten according to the theme. Previous themes have included Top Ten Food Chains, Top Ten Australian Sayings and Top Ten Natural Wonders, but this week the theme is ... TOP TEN DAYS OF THE YEAR.

It could be something really obvious and universal like Christmas Day or the Last Saturday In September, or it might be something really personal like Your Birthday or Wedding Anniversary. Or perhaps you are actually a psychopath and it's July 1st because it's the First Day Of The Financial Year. It doesn't matter - it's YOUR top ten!

There aren't any other rules for Top Ten Thursday except that your list needs to have ten entries (no more, no less). Feel free to order them from 1-10 if you like, and while explanations aren't necessary, they're definitely encouraged. And of course, ripping apart other nominations is definitely allowed.

1. Wedding anniversary

2. Christmas Eve - underrated actually like more than Christmas Day because of anticipation of the next day.

3. My birthday because pressies bitch

4. Christmas Day

5. The Sunday before Christmas because that's when I get together with my mums side of the family for Christmas.

6. Easter Sunday Pig out on Choc Day oink!

7. New Year's Eve Piss up

8. AFL Grand Final Day won't see Pies there for a while :(

9. Australia Day Piss up

10. ANZAC Day emotions of the day, paying respect to soldiers that have fought for our country.

View attachment 1119807
DRAGONS FFC /// OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 14 vs. MOUNT BULLER DEMONS

B: Chief - Pie 4 Life - Stoods
HB: serial_thrilla - HawkAussie - fumbler
C: Matt_352 - MC Bad Genius - Bradesmaen
HF: Ljp86 - BringBackTheAnchor - Knifey Spoony
F: Blaze Storm - Bonz - Ashman OG
FOLL: Strigoi - A Swallow - T2B_
INT: VandoHawk - Cold Sober

CHANGES
fumbler - INT to HBF
Stoods - HBF to BP
VandoHawk - BP to INT

MILESTONES

Pie 4 Life - 450 SFA Games
serial_thrilla - 50 SFA Games

#milestonemania
Damn that team is sexy as F who needs xvideos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re up and about go look out to the east and you’ll see meteor showers. We are going through the tail of Halley’s comet
Raining too heavy mate, I will just look out my office window at the ramadan lights across the road

Well done to Pie 4 Life on playing his 450th game this week. Pie first started the original Dragons side in Season 05 and captained the club in its first three seasons before the merger prior to Season 08. He has been a presence at the club since then but has played more of a prominent role in the past few seasons.

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement mate. :thumbsu:
Thanks mate, appreciate it, been quite the ride and can’t believe how long it’s been but here we are 16 years later!

I didn't even see this, congrats Pie 4 Life on creating what is one of the better clubs in the SFA, it's a shame that in 450 games of Qooty, you haven't watched a single game, and you can't tell a legitimate prospect from a high accumulating slow inside mid
Can’t believe we just let any weirdo into this thread. Come on Tarkyn_24 as OP get your bag ready to take out the trash.

Pie 4 Life, I note you haven't yet congratulated DJ on the milestone.
I wouldn’t feel too bad DemonJim I only found out I won a BnF yesterday from five seasons ago. Was a bit weird making an acceptance speech to an empty hall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back