Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

mmmm cheese
3Mz.gif

Having a ******* cold VB campaigners and it's going down splendidly.
Stop. Posting. Now.

Have a few of the local dollars on you making it to Friday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get that well earned piss inya after that long jail stint.

Just finished a fun drive to Nambucca Heads and the beers went down way too easy there.
1620201881480.png

Get that well earned piss inya after that long jail stint.

Just finished a fun drive to Nambucca Heads and the beers went down way too easy there.
View attachment 1119248
Knowing who he spent time with in banhammer I’d suggest there wasn’t a shortage of piss being shared around the cell block.

They'd also serve him wine and a gourmet meal whilst everyone else gets the same gruel. Poor KohPhi never elevated to that level.

Pffft. I prefer my meat fresh..marinaded in nothing but salty tears.

JWS and Haro were on the sidelines for a couple of seasons at least so unless he significantly changes the way he posts AND the mods are feeling forgiving (unlikely) I'd say that would be the benchmark.

But I would expect to see him back at some point.
So what are you saying? If he gets back in under 3 years, he’s made the mods his bitch?
You play for us.

Given these people have largely spent 20+ seasons failing to do the one job of gewtting rid of the club whilst simultaneously pmsing about it, you'd think it'd obvious who lives rent free where, yet here we are apparently with upstart kiddies and toys.
Shoo fly.
As do you cellmate.
He is a nice boy. Always displaying chivalry but he does have a wandering eye.
0F68C03E-101B-4C8F-9C69-0902C3BF9E7A.gif
Knowing who he spent time with in banhammer I’d suggest there wasn’t a shortage of piss being shared around the cell block.
5245E868-F843-47E0-B3E3-E8CC4B2D0156.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back