Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did indeed. Forgot I’d started it and replied to Bonz. I will complete it momentarily
No rush. You've got more important things to think about. Also, your list is going to change immeasurably over the next few years. There are a LOT of really boring kids books that you'll have to read over and over and over again. Find the ones you actually enjoy (either because they make you laugh or you like the illustrations or whatever) and hide the rest of them. There's only so much you'll be able to take!

I can’t think of ten books…there have been so many.
But a little selection is:

*I’m with Wosh - anything Agatha Christie is a most excellent read.
*Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Murders series by Sue Grafton are good books.
*Salem’s Lot by Stephen King. An old one but very well done. I could almost smell the stench he described in that book. And…it scared the you know what out of me.
*Isaac Asimov - I read a lot of his non-fiction when I was young…exploring space - A Choice of Catastrophies, and Extraterrestrial Civilizations, to name a couple.
*Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe - chilling. I like Poe much better than Lovecraft.
*Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
*The Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton are fun reads.

Well, there are at least ten books in there. 😆

If I had unlimited power anyone who posts crappy music videos, doesn't like avocado, or says parmi instead of parma would be an instant perma ban.
#Wosh4PM

In no particular order, and mine are mostly series:

LOTR series
Dune - Frank Herbert
Wheel of Time series
Foundation Series - Asimov
Discworld - Terry Pratchett
Earthsea series - Le Guin
Reacher series - Lee Child
Serpent War / Empire Series - Feist/Wurts
Game of Thrones
Star Wars Expanded Universe - various