Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

I really struggled with Ozark, to be honest. It didn't help that the whole show has a blue filter over it - for some reason that just drove me spare.

Breaking Bad is an infinitely better show (especially once it finds its feet tone-wise by the second season).
I’ll see how long Ozark holds my interest, so far I’m keen to see where its going but I’ve only started it.

I remember seeing what I think was a pilot episode for Game of Thrones. Seemed fine, but I just can't watch serialised TV because its just too loudly telegraphed that it's a product, not a story.
I'm terrified that I'll feel this way about the Wheel of Time TV series when it comes out next year. I've spent countless hours immersed in the depth of the novels, and I have no doubt the TV adaption will be targeted at the masses as opposed to long time fans like myself, Bonz and Marlowe.

I'd like a place on the edge of town, preferably enough space for a garden and some chickens.

Mature trees would be nice, but am a keen gardener so happy to work with a blank slate.
Unfortunately this tells me virtually nothing, so I'll await further instructions.

I thought the only form of entertainment for you Roys was cave paintings and chasing mammoths off cliffs.
They are summer activities, in winter our arthritis confines us to our electric recliners watching tv with a blanket over our knees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the only form of entertainment for you Roys was cave paintings and chasing mammoths off cliffs.
I think the Roys are trying to push themselves into the modern era, or at least look like it.

Why, look at their bitchin' pimped out wheelchairs!

roys-wheelchair.jpg

I think the Roys are trying to push themselves into the modern era, or at least look like it.

Why, look at their bitchin' pimped out wheelchairs!

View attachment 1126774

We are your modern, degenerate types of 102 year old people yelling at clouds !!

Ljp86 The "best house" on the island is subject to argument, but I'd say the "nicest-looking" is probably Allotment 11 on Main St, if you want to choose it.
It's kindah in the middle, equal distance to everything, but not right beside anything.
View attachment 1126112View attachment 1126113

It looks quite nice. I'm partial to living at BEMain12, BEJethro01 or BEMcGraw02 from what I've looked at if ay of those places are still available.

Mobbs said:
Just say yea or nay. I am pushing people to actually look at the properties themselves but you get special treatment 'cos you're kind of a big deal.

I'm framing this and putting it on my wall. :thumbsu:

giphy.gif

It looks quite nice. I'm partial to living at BEMain12, BEJethro01 or BEMcGraw02 from what I've looked at if ay of those places are still available.

I'm framing this and putting it on my wall. :thumbsu:

giphy.gif
I'm at BEJethro01, Strigs is at BEMcGraw02...so that leaves you with BEMain12.

Lock and load Mobbs!

I'm terrified that I'll feel this way about the Wheel of Time TV series when it comes out next year. I've spent countless hours immersed in the depth of the novels, and I have no doubt the TV adaption will be targeted at the masses as opposed to long time fans like myself, Bonz and Marlowe.

It might suck but hopefully it can convince more outsiders to read the books. 🤗

Now you've done it. Discussing that show is the equivalent of putting peanuts out on the deck for Chipmunk. He can smell it from miles away.
Oh I’m ready.
1620911318861.jpeg

Now to check out your top 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back