Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless you're team mates with NaturalDisaster --- then FootyGuy13 gets off without even a slap on the wrist.

I wish the badmin would take his Wozza's hat off and ensure the league is equal for all.

Oh Hello Mister Muppet

Lets break this one apart shall we?

Now first of all, sharing PMs is actually not against site rules unless it contains personal info or unless it is mod related (eg an infraction PM).

And secondly, if you think I do everything with my Warriors hat on, did you see our draw? We had to play the Bombers, Furies, Wonders and Bears twice. I am insulted you think I play favourites.

I understand that watching all that Marriage at first sight has destroyed most of your brain cells, but at least try to think things through before posting.

Love,

Your pal, ND

We all have our own banter style, they will learn their craft as time goes on, I’m old Skool and enjoy the fun side of this Comp and the banter that goes with it
I like slapping people down, I guess I just prefer doing it with humour and panache. A certain je ne sais quoi if you will.
Yelling the loudest doesn't really work for me.

MannumPower any chance you could teach some of your young charges about nuance and depth?

Instead of flat insults of "I'm the best, you're the worst etc", maybe teach them to add lightness, brevity and humour.

The best banter is when it's funny to both sides. Or clever in the use of language or phrase, or even a well timed gif if they can't write. Your two angry young fellas play a very one dimensional game.
1620737764123.gif

Oh Hello Mister Muppet

Lets break this one apart shall we?

Now first of all, sharing PMs is actually not against site rules unless it contains personal info or unless it is mod related (eg an infraction PM).

And secondly, if you think I do everything with my Warriors hat on, did you see our draw? We had to play the Bombers, Furies, Wonders and Bears twice. I am insulted you think I play favourites.

I understand that watching all that Marriage at first sight has destroyed most of your brain cells, but at least try to think things through before posting.

Love,

Your pal, ND

....and this Elton Johns Wig is why the Season 31 Rookie class has the level of depth of Lake Eyre during the dry season. When Dictator Dumbarse can barely banter without sounding like he's whining to a teacher because he's been bullied by the "Big Bad Furies" then what chance do the Rooks have of learning the Art of the SFA?

....and this Elton Johns Wig is why the Season 31 Rookie class has the level of depth of Lake Eyre during the dry season. When Dictator Dumbarse can barely banter without sounding like he's whining to a teacher because he's been bullied by the "Big Bad Furies" then what chance do the Rooks have of learning the Art of the SFA?

Honestly,

I was harsh on the Bombers, they were ok.

I thought I triggered you quite nicely. 😊
I've been here since S23, and I've been triggered once in that whole time. By an old campaigner named FootyPie32, who isn't around any more.

You mate, you couldn't trigger me if I gave you a season's head start. As I was saying to MP, you and your type that just yell loudly, you're all white noise.
You haven't got the tools to trigger me. But you keep believing, you might just be the little engine that could. Just not with me.

MannumPower any chance you could teach some of your young charges about nuance and depth?

Instead of flat insults of "I'm the best, you're the worst etc", maybe teach them to add lightness, brevity and humour.

The best banter is when it's funny to both sides. Or clever in the use of language or phrase, or even a well timed gif if they can't write. Your two angry young fellas play a very one dimensional game.

I apologise for my one dimensional conception of the English language Mr Shakespeare.

A2653D8A-D44F-4C63-88C1-4A6124516FED.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly,

I was harsh on the Bombers, they were ok.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 11.02.13 pm.png

Thank-you for your contributions Professor Dumbarsedore.

Do you have any pieces of wisdom to share with these Rats rookies this fine night?

I've been here since S23, and I've been triggered once in that whole time. By an old campaigner named FootyPie32, who isn't around any more.

You mate, you couldn't trigger me if I gave you a season's head start. As I was saying to MP, you and your type that just yell loudly, you're all white noise.
You haven't got the tools to trigger me. But you keep believing, you might just be the little engine that could. Just not with me.
1620738292204.jpeg

They have rookies?

They must--- what other excuse is there for this weak one-dimensional banter the Furies have encountered this evening? Someone that's been in the SFA for a season would surely know better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back