Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

gumbie.png
Hawks.png
Its 2020, how the * are the Gumbies still a thing?
CAPTAINS PLEASE HAVE TEAM SHEETS DUE 11:59 PM AEDT Thursday

Wrong year, wrong logo, had to wait until Tuesday for something PMBangers put more effort into on Monday. Let's go back to the other thread.
A supporter of 6 matches 1 thread philosophy? This is big

Wrong year, wrong logo, had to wait until Tuesday for something PMBangers put more effort into on Monday. Let's go back to the other thread.
Didn't see you volunteering to do them. Shame on you for attacking those that keep the league running.

Didn't see you volunteering to do them. Shame on you for attacking those that keep the league running.
I didn't put my hand up to do match threads this season as I wasn't confident I'd be in a position to up something decent in a timely manner. Turns out I could have done them after all.

At least you admit your own shortcomings I guess. Next time take a step back and think before slandering those that give their time and effort into helping run the league.

Keyboard warrior.

At least you admit your own shortcomings I guess. Next time take a step back and think before slandering those that give their time and effort into helping run the league.

Keyboard warrior.
Literally anyone could have taken the five minutes it took you to copy and paste the logos from the graphics thread. I'll show appreciation where it's due but this isn't one of those times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I explained that above
Oh. So you don't have the time or effort to help the league.

But you have the time and effort to criticise those that do.

Keyboard warrior. Want the reward but not the work.

Oh. So you don't have the time or effort to help the league.

But you have the time and effort to criticise those that do.

Keyboard warrior. Want the reward but not the work.
Fairly safe to say I do more than most around here these days. I couldn't commit to putting out match threads of a reasonable quality in a timely manner though so I didn't put my hand up this time.

If keyboard warrior is your best defense you're in for a long day. Cut your losses or put some effort in.

Ah, repetition and low effort. My mistake. I've clearly wandered into the Bombers match thread.
Just imagine if you'd assigned the hour you spent trolling me to actually contributing to the league and making match threads.

Keyboard warrior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back