Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

We've decided to wipe it from our history and pretend it never happened.
Good call, we took a similar approach to S30.

the only question is whether Barrybran re-sims until he gets a favourable result or takes the same route as Chipmunk & PMBangers and takes the time to type it from scratch.
If you do take the time to type it from scratch at least make it believable. Those two went too far, less believable than when PMBangers had this as his profile pic

View attachment 1058798
When we dismantle your team this Sunday what will you blame it on? IS Barrybran against the Gumbies as well?

If the Hawks dismantle us then I would have to fall on my sword. You seem like a worthy replacement.
It's admirable you'd give hope to other plasticine brained losers, but we both know it's a when not if

replacement though, well Baz I'm just flattered to be in the conversation

When we dismantle your team this Sunday what will you blame it on? IS Barrybran against the Gumbies as well?
Don't worry about our ability to blame others for our shortcomings. It is my strength, if it becomes an Olympic sport, Ill be a household name.

Just last week we were able to pin the loss on the fact that omgfridge 's girl had never seen groundhog day. For most this would seem like a fanciful long bow, for us, a plausible explanation. The Gumbies, to a player, are filthy that campaigner Mrs Fridge robbed us of victory.

The real match thread was up last night, and it was beautiful

It shows what it would be like if all of SweetFA humanity was constantly jammed into the 1 thread. I'm glad BigFooty decided not to combine all threads into 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shows what it would be like if all of SweetFA humanity was constantly jammed into the 1 thread. I'm glad BigFooty decided not to combine all threads into 1.
It was pleasant, a nice way to give the Royals an active match thread imo

Don't worry about our ability to blame others for our shortcomings. It is my strength, if it becomes an Olympic sport, Ill be a household name.

Just last week we were able to pin the loss on the fact that omgfridge 's girl had never seen groundhog day. For most this would seem like a fanciful long bow, for us, a plausible explanation. The Gumbies, to a player, are filthy that campaigner Mrs Fridge robbed us of victory.
She's redeemed herself by being a fellow toothpaste masher.

She's redeemed herself by being a fellow toothpaste masher.
At the risk of Doxxing Im pretty sure that Karla Holmoka has yet to see groundhog day and Paul Bernardo is the Gumbies Faux captain

At the risk of Doxxing Im pretty sure that Karla Holmoka has yet to see groundhog day and Paul Bernardo is the Gumbies Faux captain
Well that was a depressing google search.

Cheers Riviat for the lift this week, but you really should do something about the smell in the car. I did tell you not to give any of the Hawks a lift as well

They did tell me they were house-trained :shrug:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back